Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance Face Color
  • I also noticed that my skin doesn’t react to Clear Radiance
  • I really have no complaints about this product, including the cost
  • Overall, I would definitely recommend purchasing Clear Radiance
  • I guarantee that once you try it, you won’t be able to do without

• by sangwon

I must start off by saying that I am absolutely ecstatic about all Bare Escentuals products. They work miracles on blemished complexions and doesn’t agitate skin that are prone to breakouts. I’ve tried their Mineral Veil, which I can’t do without, and their powder foundations, which I rely on a daily basis. When I came across Clear Radiance Face Color, I wasn’t sure what the purpose was. It says that it’s supposed to provide a natural luminosity that is similar to dewiness of youthful skin. Sounds like you’re turning back the hands of time with the product, doesn’t it?

Clear

Radiance is one of Bare Escentuals’ All Over Face Color powder line. They have five shades and I was able to a shade that suited me – Soft Focus True, which is peachy pink. It said in the instructions to apply on cheeks, forehead, and chin, which is easy to do with the right brush. The powder is very fine so it is a breeze to sweep just the right amount on my face. I was very pleased with the instant vibrant glow to my skin; it replicated that youthful dewiness that I lose about five years ago. It’s like a
      used the “dodge tool” in Adobe Photoshop and brightened up my skin tone. It didn’t too much to minimize my pores and the prominence of certain blemishes; it did that to some degree but not to the extent that I could get with the Bare Escentuals Mineral foundation and Mineral Veil. So, I decided to mix it up. First, I tried applying the foundation and veil first and then applying a light layer of Clear Radiance. I was satisfied with the look, but the coverage looked a tad bit layered. So then I tried mixing the powders together and bingo!

• Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance Face Color
      My face had that shimmery, dewy glow that you only see in models. I couldn’t believe the transformation – for a moment, I completely forgot that I don’t look like this naturally. Now, if only I had the right cheekbones and bigger eyes…. but that’s another problem for another day.

I also noticed that my skin doesn’t react to Clear Radiance. But that’s no surprise – I’ve haven’t had any notable breakouts ever since I’ve been using Bare Escentuals products. I really have no complaints about this product, including the cost. If you purchase this at Sephora, you can get it for

about $20; it’s completely worth it for reproducing natural radiance in your skin. Well, one minor complaint isn’t really a complaint about the product. The powder is so shimmery and fine; if you breathe on it a little too heavily or have clumsy hands, you can have a real mess. I would suggest not wearing anything dark while applying because it can get all over you.

Overall, I would definitely recommend purchasing Clear Radiance. I haven’t encountered a product that adds natural luminosity to the skin as well as this cosmetic. I guarantee that once you try it, you won’t be able to do without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081218711031/k2311a082/8.2.10