Interceptor heartworm prevention  » Pets  »
  • I would definitely recommend Interceptor if you have dogs
  • When it comes to your pets, they deserve the best, and if you don't think so I really don't know why you'd have pets to begin with

• by Liberty

A year ago when I first got my two puppies I knew there would be a lot of work and money invested in them. Like children, pets are expensive to care for. Not enough people who get pets realize this. Animals are not accessories are gifts, they’re living creatures who need to be properly taken cared of. Aside from feeding and bathing them, dogs need medication to stay healthy, just like humans. They need prevention meds like children needs shots to prevent them from catching something from outside environments, and if your dogs are

anything like mine they spend a lot of time outside. So after I took my dogs to get their first sets of shots I had to think about flea and tick prevention, especially since we live out in the country down in the south where it’s really hot and woodsy. Then I had to think about heartworm prevention because with dogs you can never be sure what they put in their mouth, no matter how careful you are to watch them. My dogs put everything in their mouth it seems. It’s best and cheaper ...

• to prevent heartworm than it is to cure it. My vet recommended Interceptor and that’s what I ordered. I’ve been using this ever since.

What I liked about Interceptor heartworm prevention is that it’s affordable. I get a box of six pills that apparently taste meaty. I don’t know that personally but my dogs seem to like the taste. The pills are given once a month, the prevention is for a full month. I got a box of six for about $20. It’s an easy product to find online too. It not only covers heartworm

but all sorts of other worms, and so far it seems to be working. My dogs are very healthy and worm free.

I see no down side to Interceptor yet, like I said so far it’s been doing what it’s suppose to do and preventing my dogs from catching anything nasty. I would definitely recommend Interceptor if you have dogs. I believe they have them for cats too. When it comes to your pets, they deserve the best, and if you don’t think so I really don’t know why you’d have pets to begin with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292081218671031/k2311a082/8.2.10