North American Health Care Vibrating Foot Massager  » Health  »
  • After seeing the price(only $14.99) - I found it even more tempting to buy this foot massager and immediately decided to get one for myself
  • In fact this foot massager was one of the best foot massagers I ever owned
  • Since this vibrating foot massager was quiet compact and portable- it made it quiet convenient for me to use it just it anywhere at any time

• by rm002

I had always had an eye for all kind of body massagers and have a quite a few of them in my kitty. Massagers according to me is a great way to beat stress and relieve pain in a safe and simple way and so whenever I happen to see any kind of a massager which feels appealing to me also fits in my budget-I just go ahead and buy one for myself without having any kind of second thoughts.

On one such occasion when I was out on a casual market spree- I happened to set my eyes on this foot massager called North American Health Care Vibrating Foot massager. What really attracted me towards this massager was the fact that it looked quite ‘different’( the size and its

construction) from the usual massagers that I owned. After seeing the price(only $14.99) - I found it even more tempting to buy this foot massager and immediately decided to get one for myself.

As soon as I reached home, the first thing I thing I did was to put my feet on this massager and see it work. As soon as the massager started its work- wow !- I felt just great. Since I had used the gentle massage option- this foot massager provided gentle vibrations which felt so soothing that it relaxed me instantly making me feel- oh! so comfortable. I just loved every minute of my feet being this vibrating foot massager and in fact just dozed off to sleep for some time - only to wake up ...

• and find myself refreshed and revitalized.

North American Health Care Vibrating Foot massager truly proved to be just n- fantastic. In fact this foot massager was one of the best foot massagers I ever owned. What was really nice about this foot massager was the fact that this massager featured a satiny stretch of fabric covering with a non slip base felt so soft and smooth on my feet - that it almost felt like having a massage in a ‘ luxurious’ way. All the other foot massagers I owned felt rather rough and tough when compared to this vibrating foot massager. Also the fact that this massager featured micro bead filling - made the massage therapy more effective by draining away all the fatigue and tiredness not only from

my feet but from my whole body - making me feel completely relaxed and comfortable.

Since this vibrating foot massager was quiet compact and portable- it made it quiet convenient for me to use it just it anywhere at any time. Being a battery operated foot massager- gave me a great advantage of using it without any kind messy cords or need of electric outlet, but the downside of it was the fact that too much usage also required constant replacement of batteries - which sometimes didn’t quite prove to be economical .

A great way to pamper your feet, North American Health Care Vibrating Foot massager is perhaps a simple and effective way to provide your feet with an invigorating massage - right in the comfort of your home.

Jennifer Davis says :

After reading your review I have got to try this Where can I get one?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342081218661031/k2311a082/8.2.10