Muldrow Pharmacy  » Business  »
604 E Shawntel Smith Blvd Muldrow, OK 74948
  • If you're looking for over the counter stuff, this pharmacy isn't the best place for it because they have a small selection and are overly priced

• by Liberty

My family and I are still fairly new to the town and I come from the big city where there’s really no such thing as small town, independent pharmacies anymore. There was a Wal-Mart and a Walgreens about ten miles out but my dad wanted to get his prescription from the local pharmacy because he thinks it’s better to help the economy of the town that way. I was like sure, whatever, it really didn’t matter to me. My parents only go to Muldrow Pharmacy for their prescription

now. The following are pros and cons to this small town pharmacy.

What I liked about Muldrow Pharmacy is that they’re friendly, their service is quick too. We didn’t have to wait more than five minutes, ever. They’re very thorough in what they do making sure we understood what we were paying for, and letting us know if our insurance didn’t cover something and if there was a cheaper alternative. It had a nice, small town neighborhood pharmacy vibe to it and a drive-thru.

There were a lot of things ...

• that could be improved about this pharmacy too though. I found it a little too religious. There were all sorts of Christian items for sell, it practically screamed Christianity, which can be offensive to those who aren’t Christians. Almost like they’re pushing it on their customers. There isn’t enough seats in the waiting area, as a matter of fact, there really isn’t much of a waiting area either. Their hours are extremely short too. If you’re looking for over the counter stuff, this pharmacy isn’t the best
        place for it because they have a small selection and are overly priced. In the end we still have to drive out to a Walgreens or Wal-Mart for that stuff.

Overall though, it’s not a bad pharmacy if you ignore all of the religious stuff. The staffs friendly, maybe not always reliable in their communication with their customers, but it’s a local pharmacy. If you live in the area or visiting it’s good for picking up your meds, but not the best place to pick up over the counter stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412081218651031/k2311a082/8.2.10