Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask  » Health  »
  • After having done a 'hair straightening treatment' for the third time- I noticed the my hair didn't seem to behave very well
  • This is when I decided that I had to take some extra care to help my hair get back in proper shape
  • Since this hair mask felt quite creamy, I thought this would result in my hair looking greasy at the end of the treatment

• by rm002

After having done a ‘hair straightening treatment’ for the third time- I noticed the my hair didn’t seem to behave very well. There seemed to be an acute dryness and dullness in my hair and this didn’t seem to make feel very happy. Though I had encountered no such problems during the first two ‘ hair straightening treatments’- this was perhaps the first time I really regretted for going in for treatment - because I strongly felt that it was because of the treatment that my healthy looking mane felt so dull and lifeless. This is when I decided that I had to take some extra care to help my hair get back in proper shape.

After much research and study about the hair care products in the market( the

market is just flooded with hair care products that I would sometimes go totally confused) - I zeroed in on this product called Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask. What really made me choose this product was the fact that apart from being a hair mask specially formulated to repair damage hair done by chemicals(like mine), this mask main ingredient was ‘ Argon Oil ‘ which I felt would be great aid in getting rid of the dryness in my hair.

After shampooing my hair, when I tried using Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask for the first time - I became a little skeptical. Since this hair mask felt quite creamy, I thought this would result in my hair looking greasy at the end of the treatment. But after washing ...

• my hair after about 8- 10 minutes - Lo- I was just amazed at the results. After drying - my hair didn’t show any signs of greasiness but in fact felt so soft and silky - that I almost felt like touching it over and over again.

Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask was indeed truly fantastic. This mask perfectly suited my hair and brought back life to my dull looking hair. Since my hair seemed severely damaged, I used this treatment once a week on a regular basis. Within 3-4 months, my hair looked and felt quite improved. The dryness in my hair reduced considerable and my hair now seemed to just shine with health.

Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask has now become an important essential in my hair

care routine. This hair mask which not only helped me get healthy looking hair, but I also noticed that my hair fall had considerable reduced. My hair which now looked much fuller and thicker which in turn made me receive many compliments- which only made me feel just- proud and happy. Since this hair mask can is suitable for all types of hair- even my husband who has extremely oily hair also swore by the goodness of this hair mask and seemed to just love his soft and silky hair after using it.

A great way to give your hair a deep conditioning treatment- Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask indeed is a great way to take care of your damaged hair - right in the comfort of your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342081218531031/k2311a082/8.2.10