codeguru.com  » Web sites  »
  • I am a programmer by profession, and I would liek to recommend a coding website that is so incredible

• by MBFX220
      I am a programmer by profession, and I would liek to recommend a coding website that is so incredible. Codeguru.

com is a website for programmer community to contribute articles, sample codes, sample applications for other programmers.

I loved to

visit this site every now and then, generally I could find a lot of very useful information as well as programming techniques that other experts have experimented and tested.

There are a lot of tutorial featured in this website ...

• and I can really learnt a lot from the experts programmers in the community.

Furthermore, all the sample source code are open source, and I could use it in my work and it really saves a lot of my

time.

There are various programming languages featured in this website, but main attention is given to Visual C++.

The website is free to access and download for any of the source codes that are shared by the community.

A must for programmers, newbies or expert.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202501121841231/k2311a0125/1.25.07