Sunsilk De-Frizz Conditioner
  • My recommendation is that this is the best solution for softening one's hair

• by Leviathan

A good looking hair that feels and looks smooth and soft is every woman’s wish, however this wish does not always come our way. For quite some time I have been moving up and down looking for a cure for my frizzled hair. The condition of my hair could be blamed on bad whether. My hair therapist recommended to my surprise what every one else discouraged me to use, she recommended Sunsilk De-Frizz Conditioner. When used for several days, my once frizzled hair regained its silky look and soft

feel.

This formula is designed to “tame the uncontrollable frizzy hair” and that is exactly what I needed it for! It helps to control and eradicate those stubborn props in the hair. The directive to use the conditioner with a matching shampoo is a vital one as it gives one the desired results and the outcome of a proper combination is a unique and firm hair. When the conditioner is combined with a matching shampoo and used along with the De-frizz crème the results are even better. Its enrichment with ...

• aloe moisture helps to hydrate both the hair and the scalp, and fully eradicates the Frizzes. Each bottle retails at $2.99 and can be found in most mass merchandising stores.

I used Sunsilk De-Frizz Conditioner along with a matching shampoo and a crème. It cured my frizzled hair and gave it a nice silky look. After searching for months I got a solution for my hair. Using this product brought a revolution in my life and helped me to regain confidence in myself. The conditioner had remarkable results

on my long hair and made it look and feel soft. The hair is now very manageable even after drying.

My recommendation is that this is the best solution for softening one’s hair. It is good for styling and keeps the hair soft and silky all the time. When used for a long and continuous time, the hair maintains silkiness and a soft touch. My only reservation on this product is it fragrance , something ought to be done in order to improve on its smell.

Sunsilk De-Frizz Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081218190931/k2311a082/8.2.10