Dolce and Gabbana The One Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I was also happy with the fact that the perfume was still strong enough almost near the end of the day

• by Tripple

I got a 100 ml of Dolce and Gabbana The One perfume as a gift last valentines. Initially at the first breath, it did not take my breath away. I am not a fan of fruity-floral scents; rather I like fresh aquatic ones. After a tour abroad, I had no time to unpack my luggage, and the only perfume I had near hand was The One fragrance from Dolce and Gabbana. I had to use it, since I had no other options. It was cloudy and gloomy that morning, but as

soon as I sprayed the perfume it lifted my mood. The warm smell surrounded me, and made me feel cozy and relaxed. The outside cold weather was not bothering me anymore, the perfume made me feel all full and content.

I had to meet some clients that day in office, after lunch. I could see the complimenting eyes of one of the clients sitting next to me, and at the end of the presentation he could not resist saying ‘that’s a great perfume you are wearing’ It made me feel good, sexy ...

• and important. I straightaway decided to love my boyfriend even more that night to find such a great perfume for me. I was also happy with the fact that the perfume was still strong enough almost near the end of the day.

There is this velvety feel to the perfume that makes you feel smooth and energetic at the same time. Whenever I am low I use the perfume to boost up my mood. I also use it when we go out for picnics in summer. The fruity smell seems a perfect

match for the occasion. It is also a great wear on beachside, and barbeque parties.

One thing I strictly follow when using perfume is that I spray it on the neck, behind the ears and the wrist. I read somewhere that these are the pulse areas, since there are blood vessels around these area, they are always radiating heat that circulate the smell. This makes the perfume stay longer. My general observation is that Dolce and Gabbana The One is one of the most long lasting perfumes that I have used!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562081218100931/k2311a082/8.2.10