Sony DSC-R1 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • The sharp pictures made the photographs very life like and I felt like a great cameraman

• by Leviathan

How often do we get a chance to take a breather from our daily routine? Well,in today’s world its next to negligible. We all try very hard to get away from this daily routine and freshen our minds.

And,when we do get a chance…we try to capture every single moment of it so that we can relive those moments over and over again when we again return to our daily life. Atleast for me, I never compromise on the camera front. I am always in search for the latest and the most sleek looking camera.

Well,Sony DSC-R1 Camera had my answer.

Really when I went to a nearby Sony World and saw the model of Sony DSC-R1 Camera for the first time,I was immediately stumped over. Style and sleekness was oozing out of the model. I wasted no time in asking the specifications of the Sony DSC-R1 Camera to the salesman. The 10.3 megapixel picture quality left me gaping. The zoom quality was also unprecedented as it did not really blur up the image when zoomed unlike many other cameras.I wasted no time to buy this gorgeous Sony DSC-R1 Camera.

Next ...

• month I had to make an official tour to Auckland,NewZealand. As it is NewZealand is like a picture on canvas painted by God himself. Such beautiful was that country. And my Sony DSC-R1 Camera made it even more picturesque on film. The light required for a particular picture was auto-adjusted by the camera. It was very easy to switch between modes of the Sony DSC-R1 Camera. The sharp pictures made the photographs very life like and I felt like a great cameraman.

When I showed the photos to my colleagues, every marvelled at my sense

of photography but I owe it all to my Sony DSC-R1 Camera without whom, I would not have been able to bring NEwZealand back home with me.

The Sony DSC-R1 Camera continues to serve me till date and has now become my companion. Even my daily routine has become colourful when I frequently take pictures of my office colleagues with the Sony DSC-R1 Camera. As I had said NewZealand was a picture painted by God…but if there is something that gives even God a run for his money, its got to be the Sony DSC-R1 Camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432081218040931/k2311a082/8.2.10