dmoz.org  » Web sites  »
  • Well, since this is a free service and this web directory is one of the most crawled website by the major search engines, I would still recommend this to webmaster who wish to get the attention of a search engine

• by MBFX220
      dmoz. org is a web directory under the Open Directory Project, it is a free directory listing for webmaster.

I tried the free listing service provided here a week ago, and I find it a little bit hard to use its service.

/> First of all, there is no proper guideline for me to classify my own website, and i would have to browse for a few sub-categories to see if my website is suitable to be submitted under it.

Secondly, the link page ...

• to URL submission will appear when a valid sub-categories of your choice is selected.

Submission form was easy to fill out though.

Lastly, after submission, I will still need to wait for a few months before my website get listed if

it ever get listed at all.

Well, since this is a free service and this web directory is one of the most crawled website by the major search engines, I would still recommend this to webmaster who wish to get the attention of a search engine.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202501121801231/k2311a0125/1.25.07