Aqueen Hotel Lavender Singapore  » Hotels  »
139 Lavender Street, 338739, Singapore
  • This was really an unpleasant experience for me
  • I was pretty disappointed when I was booked here by my agent
  • I like how clean, comfortable the bed was
  • It was really comfortable and convenient to me
  • I enjoyed sleeping and even if it was not the location that I wanted, the perfect amenities inside the room made up for it

• by Herrera212

This was really an unpleasant experience for me. I visited Singapore during the Grand Prix F1 Formula 1 Night Race. This is one of the important annual events. As expected, all the hotels are fully booked. I was pretty disappointed when I was booked here by my agent. It is close to Little India, the place which I really don’t like in Singapore. However, the good thing is that it is within the city and stone’s throw away from historical sights. Not to mention, the metro station is just a block away, so its not really hard to go

around the city.

I never have complains about the staff in this hotel. They are good however those that came in for late shifts were at times not so friendly. I would say perhaps they were tired with their job. It is important to me that all of the staff should be pleasant and friendly. Some were friendly and courteous but only a few were not.

The rooms were all spacious and minimalist in terms of interior decor. I like how clean, comfortable the bed was. The entire room was modern and very spotless. The smell of the ...

• air was also clean and fresh as well as the lavatory. It has modern functions and very well maintained. Everything was working well, the air-conditioner was cool enough, it has flat screen TV and in house movies. They also have wifi connection which is always a must now in all hotels worldwide. They have a glass-paneled lavatory, very modern and I like the homey feeling to their rooms. It was really comfortable and convenient to me. I enjoyed sleeping and even if it was not the location that I wanted, the perfect amenities inside the room made up for
        it.

The downside is that this hotel does not have restaurants compared to other major hotels. This is the very reason why I would opt to stay in five-star hotels because it has complete choices that you can avail. It only has six stories and a limited amenities. Given that the place is close to Little India, it was not really a good experience going out and looking for place to eat.

The rooms are really modern and clean, it offered me the comfort that I needed however the location is not good and the amenities are lacking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21081217620131/k2311a081/8.1.10