Marks and Spencer Isis Body Spray
  • Aside from its price, what I like about the Isis Body Spray is that it smells a lot like Issey Miyake, one of my all-time favorite perfumes
  • The only thing I don't like about the Marks and Spencer body spray in general is that it contains butane, the same ingredient used in lighter fluids, as one of its primary ingredient

• by ascendant

Marks and Spencer Isis Woman Body Spray is as a sparkling fragrance inspired by the sea which combines the flowers of rose, violet and lily of the valley. It is packaged simply in a thin aluminum gray canister bottle with a white plastic cap.

A few months ago, I was able to get a good deal on this body spray when Marks and Spencer sold it for only 295php while the other body spray variants were sold

for a retail price of 350php.

Aside from its price, what I like about the Isis Body Spray is that it smells a lot like Issey Miyake, one of my all-time favorite perfumes.

While it could be coincidence, I am betting that it’s the reason why the good folks at Marks and Spencer named it Isis.

Seems to me that the research and development team of Marks and Spencer fragrances simply came up with their own ...

• versions of already existing designer perfumes.

In any event, this is good news for cash strapped individuals (like me) who want to save money on the scents they love.

The only thing I don’t like about the Marks and Spencer body spray in general is that it contains butane, the same ingredient used in lighter fluids, as one of its primary ingredient.

The butane causes the scent to evaporate much faster and I find that I have

to apply the body spray many times throughout the day.

Other than that, Isis is a great casual and very light aquatic scent for everyday use.

I like that it is very portable and I can bring it anywhere with me (except on planes) without worrying about spills or breakages.

I like to use it during the summer especially after a swim in the pool.

An added plus is that the thin canister takes so little space inside my summer/gym bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561081217601231/k2311a081/8.1.10