Dryer Balls - Fluff Balls  » Housewares  »
  • I was unaware that there was more than one brand of Dryer Balls, so I thought that I was getting the same ones as they sell on TV
  • I like these dryer balls and I think that they do make my clothes softer
  • I have noticed that if it is a smaller load of laundry then they are really loud, and worse of all I still have to put a dryer sheet in because with out a dryer sheet there is too much static cling

• by Natalie
      This review is for some dryer balls that I purchased on e-bay. I was unaware that there was more than one brand of Dryer Balls, so I thought that I was getting the same ones as they sell on TV.

However, please be cautions - there are knock offs.

The ones that I got are Fluff Balls.

So make

sure before you buy that you find out if they are Dryer Max brand!! Anyway even these “Fluff Balls” are suppose to cut you drying time down, and soften your laundry without chemicals, making them hypoallergenic.

You are supposed to be able to save money because you won’t need to use fabric softer or dyer sheets any more.

I like ...

• these dryer balls and I think that they do make my clothes softer.

I have to use all four at once, and you are only supposed to use two.

out a dryer sheet there is too much static cling.

The actually Dryer Max brand is supposed to cut the static too, I would be interested to find out if anyone has had better luck with the Dryer Max brand.

As for the fluff balls - If I were you I would save my money and just invest in some dryer sheets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532501121761231/k2311a0125/1.25.07