Shutter Island Movie (2010)  » Movies  »
  • This was one of the best movies that I have seen DiCaprio in next to Inception
  • I loved how it twisted everything that I know about the situation and it got clearer by the end
  • I love this film and so did a lot of viewers

• by dzzy21rn

Who would have thought that Leonardo DiCaprio would be one of the greatest actors that would star in a lot of great blockbuster movies? One of these movies would be Shutter Island (2010). This was one of the best movies that I have seen DiCaprio in next to Inception.

Shutter Island is about a man who was sent

to an island in 1954. U.S. marshal Teddy Daniels is assigned to investigate the disappearance of a patient from Shutter Island’s Ashecliffe Hospital in Boston. This movie co-stars Ben Kingsley, Mark Ruffalo and Michelle Williams just to name a few.

There are a lot of twists and turns in this movie. The atmosphere was eerie, very confusing, and it got more and more complicated as things started happening that Teddy does not know about. As Teddy Daniels goes closer and closer to the truth regarding this case, the more he gets confused about himself. He starts to question his own self, his own sanity and psyche. And as he does that, the audience like myself, does so ...

• Shutter Island Movie (2010)
      too.

There is not one dull moment in this film. The drama and acting is great. The actors were really convincing. Leonardo DiCaprio does a great job portraying the role of the now confused Teddy Daniels who really must find out the truth about Shutter Island and its inhabitants.

The ending really surprised me. I loved how it

twisted everything that I know about the situation and it got clearer by the end. This was one of the greatest movies in 2010 of course until Inception came out. The direction was great. The cinematography captured the confusion and the coldness and eeriness of the island itself. I love this film and so did a lot of viewers.

Shutter Island Movie (2010)
Azriel says :

This movie was really another of Leonardo’s great movie. He aure ia in a lot of blockbuster movies. He seemed so perfect here, only in the end to find out what he truly is in the movie… ia just unpredictable and crazily wonderful. I admit I was a bit confused at first and I just had to pay attwntion and completely understand it to appreciate this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111081217551231/k2311a081/8.1.10