Scream Movie (1996)  » Movies  »
  • As I was looking through the TV channels one boring Sunday afternoon, I came across “Scream”
  • This movie was one of the best movies that came out in 1996
  • I am still enjoying the film and I think this is still the best Scream movie out of all the sequels out there

• by dzzy21rn

As I was looking through the TV channels one boring Sunday afternoon, I came across “Scream”. This movie was one of the best movies that came out in 1996. I remember that a lot of my friends back in High School were really too hyped up about this movie when it first came out (I was still in High School then).

I wanted to see it again. At that time that I saw it, it

was really good and it brought me at the edge of my seat a lot of times. This stars Neve Campbell (actually she became popular because of this movie), Courteney Cox (as the reporter). I almost forgot about the other stars but then I saw Drew Barrymore (as the girl who answered the first phone call), David Arquette (as the sheriff), Rose McGowan ( as the slutty girl), Jamie Kennedy and Matthew Lillard. I then ...

• realized this was star-studded and that time these actors were not so popular until now.

So now that it has been years (like maybe 14 years?) since I have not seen this movie, I realized this may be a good time to see it again and see if I get scared again. Surprisingly, the suspense and the thrills still did it for me. I have already forgotten who killed who, who was the killer, who got killed

right away, and it was nice that it was like I was watching this movie for the first time again.

The effects were okay, the blood and gore were expected. But the way that the movie was directed and the cinematography was very good and I still get the thrills that I did 14 years ago. I am still enjoying the film and I think this is still the best Scream movie out of all the sequels out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111081217541231/k2311a081/8.1.10