Progressive Auto Insurance
California
  • The scheduling was easy and the repairman arrived promptly and made the crack practically invisible so it cost me 0.00

• by Iryna D
      I’ve been using Progressive for a while now and find it to be one of the easiest to deal with auto insurances. Sure, there are cheaper ones out there for those with impeccable driving record.

Mine isn’t and so I

just want someone with reasonable rates and little hassle.

One feature I find most helpful is their online support.

Payments are as easy as one,two, three.

One can even make online policy changes, which I find somewhat miraculous really as ...

• I don’t know of a company that allows that.

The one time I needed their help when my car window got a pretty significant crack by one of those flying road rocks.

The scheduling was easy and the repairman arrived

promptly and made the crack practically invisible so it cost me 0.

Of course I realize it’s more of a credit to the glass repair company, but to me it’s just part of the great service Progressive has been delivering.

Progressive Auto Insurance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 582501121711231/k2311a0125/1.25.07