Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Health  »
  • I don't like things that smell too much like a freshly powdered baby's bottom and this isn't one of those
  • And it has wetness protection which is the number one concern of mine and exactly why I thought this would be a good product for me
  • I don't think that it worked better than any of their other ones that I've tried though, even applying it twice a day because by the time late afternoon rolls around and I've been working like a dog for the past eight hours, it really doesn't matter if I've applied it twice that day or not because the wetness still comes out and attacks

• by Freya954

Deodorant is one of those things I simply can’t do without. Take away my shampoo and I might complain, take away my toothpaste and I’ll probably throw a fit, but take away my deodorant and you’ll have a full scale revolt on your hands. I no longer have the desk jobs that I was used to since I changed jobs this last year and that means that I’m much more active than I’ve been in the past, at least at work, and that’s why having more protection is important to me because I really don’t fancy the idea that I’m going to offend my coworkers with body odor because I’m

not wearing a good enough deodorant.

Secret is one brand that I’ve used a lot of over the years and it’s probably one of my favorites because it seems to work pretty well but once I became more active not just at work either but in my persona life I needed a deodorant that was really going to keep the odor and sweat to a minimum. I sweat a lot when I’m exercising anyway so having some added protection wouldn’t hurt anything and would make me feel a little more confident and self assured.

This clinical strength deodorant by secret has a very nice and light scent. I don’t like things that smell too much like a freshly powdered baby’s bottom and this isn’t one of those. It’s more like a nice sprinkle of spring rain with a bit of perfume thrown in for good measure. And it has wetness protection which is the number one concern of mine and exactly why I thought this would be a good product for me.

Now the back of the deodorant says to apply it at night because that’s when the body is most apt to produce odor, and it’s true that I do sweat a bit at night, but I always take my showers first thing in the morning so I couldn’t really see how ...

• Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
      applying this at night was going to do me any good if I was just going to wash it off and apply it again after my shower in the morning. But I followed along with their recommendations and applied it twice a day.

Secret has always been a pretty solid deodorant for me over the years and this one worked just as well. I don’t think that it worked better than any of their other ones that I’ve tried though, even applying it twice a day because by the time late afternoon rolls around and I’ve been working like a dog for the past eight hours, it really doesn’t matter if

I’ve applied it twice that day or not because the wetness still comes out and attacks. Its better protection than some other brands of deodorants though so I’ll probably always lean more towards Secret than any other even if its not an all day protection like they claim it will be.

I wouldn’t mind a odorless deodorant by them because sometimes their scents are so obviously a deodorant scent and this one borders on that. No one is going to smell it and think “oh that’s a great perfume”, they’re gonna think “oh, nice deodorant”! No scent at all and just a couple more hours of protection would make this deodorant absolutely perfect.

Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Ellen Urowitz says :

re : I don’t think that it worked better than any of their other ones that I’ve tried though, even applying it twice a day because by the time late afternoon rolls around and I’ve been working like a dog for the past eight hours, it really doesn’t matter if I’ve applied it twice that day or not because the wetness still comes out and attacks
I just started the clinical
Anti-Perspirant Deodorant about two weeks ago. I am in more than usual and my tops still smell. So a couple of weeks ago I decided to try the
Secret Clinical Strength.
It started working the next day. My under arms finally don’t smell after I change. I just use The Secret Clinical Strength Anti

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341081216881131/k2311a081/8.1.10