Natralia Acne Rescue Skin Care Kit
  • This is a two step kit that I bought last year when I was really stressed out and my skin was showing it
  • I think breakouts would be much more easily managed or even covered with makeup if they didn't look so red all the time, and this kit really helped reduce the look of that problem for me

• by Freya954

This is a two step kit that I bought last year when I was really stressed out and my skin was showing it. I was getting little whiteheads all the time and I hated it because those just can’t be covered up by makeup at all and I didn’t even want to leave my house some days because it looked so bad on me and I wasn’t just having one or two white heads, but a dozen or more. I wash my face every single day with soap and water and usually follow it up with some sort of facial wash as well so I couldn’t understand why I was having a breakout to this

degree but it was bad and I needed something a little stronger to help along the healing process.

The Natralia Acne Rescue kit wasn’t exactly cheap, but I’ve seen more expensive things on the shelves at the grocery store. At least this one didn’t have benzoyl peroxide in it which I sometimes react badly too because it makes my skin red looking and will sometimes cause it to itch pretty bad depending on how much of this ingredient the product contained.

Mostly this kit had natural ingredients in it like tea trea oil and calendula which seems to be the two ingredients that I always read about being good for the skin in moderation of course. The

witch hazel acts as an antiseptic which cleans the skin and kills all the bacteria on the skin. And the other ingredients help keep the skin from looking inflammed when a breakout occurs. I think breakouts would be much more easily managed or even covered with makeup if they didn’t look so red all the time, and this kit really helped reduce the look of that problem for me.

In the first step of the kit you cleanse the skin with the wash. It’s very mild and it feels nice but I’m used to products like this maybe giving a sort of tingling sensation when applied and this one didn’t do that. It did reduce how ...

• Natralia Acne Rescue Skin Care Kit
      much oil my skin produces though and maybe even made it a little too dry on certain days because I could feel that my face was so tight after using this. That tight feeling went away after the first five or six hours but that’s a long time to feel that kind of sensation.

In the second step, the cream that you apply to your face is what has all the great natural extracts like chamomile and rose hips and this is what reduces the appearance of and recurrance of blackheads and white heads and unclogs the pores. I could tell after the very first use of this two step product that my face looked so

much better. Even old acne scars weren’t that noticeable any more. My redness around the blemishes were almost gone entirely, and that was just after the first use, and the more I used it the better the results got. After just three days I could tell the differences were dramatic in my skin and I looked so much better and that big breakout was already clearing up more and more very day. It works like magic, even if it’s not absolute immediate results. I wash with it every day, sometimes twice a day, and the drying and tightness didn’t last but a few days and then it was back to normal and it just kept right on working.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341081216811131/k2311a081/8.1.10