Gehl’s Nachos
    • Item: Gehl’s Nachos Location: by James Fleming

Are you ever up late at night (or even not necessarily late at night but just lounging around) and suddenly get a hankering for some nachos? The kind like you get at ball parks and stuff where you have crumby tortilla chips covered in some sort of gooey orange substance that we like to call cheese but is probably as related to cheese as cows are to alligators?

I get that way sometimes. Don’t know why, but there is just something about nachos.

Which is why I love Gehl’s nachos. You can find them at many gas stations (although not all of them, unfortunately. I think there ought to be a law). You get a bag of tortilla chips and a little tray. Dump the chips in the tray, go to the cheese machine and watch all ...

• of that ooey gooey goodness poor all over those tortilla chips. At the particular convenience store where I go to get my nachos, they even have jalapenos to put on top as well. (I don’t know if that is standard, but it should be).

And voila! The perfect snack, and it only costs you a buck fifty. Maybe a bit on the pricey side considering how much you get, but who cares.

It is yummy and delicious and oh so satisfying. If you are a nachos fan, then Gehl’s nachos are definitely the thing for you. If you find a place that sells them (and even better is open 24 hours) then you are lucky indeed. I gotta say again I love those things. They will probably kill me one day considering they are probably incredibly and unbelievably unhealthy, but you only live once, ya know?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272401121681131/k2311a0124/1.24.07