Black Berry Curve 8310 Cellphone  » Phones  »
  • I bought this phone inspite of the fact that it had a reasonably high price range and that there were many cheap phones than this available in the market
  • But with Black Berry Curve 8310 and the smart file manager, this problem of mine is all but gone

• by Leviathan

Communication is so much more easy and cheap nowadays. Phones are available for a very nominal price. Even many local cellular phone companies are mushrooming which have given access to every class ofthe common public to buy a cellular phone. Though, it is a different story that people are still not aware of the radiation limits or the SAR limits of these locally manufactured phones.

But if you are up for the real deal and want genuine style with useful applications, tremendous video output go for Black Berry Curve 8310. I bought this phone inspite of the fact that it had a reasonably high

price range and that there were many cheap phones than this available in the market….but,believe me when I say that I am really reaping the benefits of investing a little extra for this gorgeous Black Berry Curve 8310.

I used to have a lot of problems managing my files and e-books on my earlier phones. But with Black Berry Curve 8310 and the smart file manager, this problem of mine is all but gone. The picture and video quality,as I had earlier said is out of this world. One more problem that I used to have was that my inbox used to get full ...

• very frequently because I send and receive sms-es almost all the time.I had to then search for the messages which I should delete in order to make space for the incoming ones. Bt with the huge inbox capacity of Black Berry Curve 8310, this problem has been easily dealt with. Now on this phone I can open and view documents of any format and also view videos and listen to music belonging to any format. Now I no longer need a converter on my computer to convert the audio and video phones and then play them on my phone. The camera is also
        of a very high quality,and once clicked,one would not be able to spot the difference of a photo taken by the Black Berry Curve 8310 or a high pixelled digital camera.Such is the clarity.

But yes,Black Berry Curve 8310 does not have Wi-fi. So one would need Broadband connection in order to surf the net on Black Berry Curve 8310. Another thing is that when you insert the CD which comes with Black Berry Curve 8310, you will be guided through a very user-friendly interface and you can do all kinds of stuff with your phone.

According to me….Black Berry Curve 8310 is the next in thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371081216461131/k2311a081/8.1.10