Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • The best way and only way I found easiest to apply the lip stain was by first exfoliating my lips
  • If you want too use this lip stain I would recommend you use a natural shaded one instead because like I said your lips will be stained for awhile
  • It’s just okay for special occasion I think

• by Soleil Robins

Okay, so I tried the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm and I must say I wasn’t overall thrilled with it at all. It did give my lips a nice pop of pink coloring, but it didn’t look natural enough for me. The lip balm that came on the end of the lip stain didn’t work well either, and this was suppose too be a lip stain balm.

The best way and only way I found easiest to apply the lip stain was by first exfoliating my lips. If your lips

are dry and rough and you try too put this lip stain on them it will look uneven and unnatural and like you have a flaky pink mess on your lips. After I had exfoliated my lips I applied my own lip balm to my lips first. After I took the lip stain and colored my lips in with it. Than I took the lip balm on the end of it and placed that over the stain to add shine, which is only what it is good for. It really did ...

• feel like I was coloring my lips in with a colored marker.

Now trying to get the lip stain off my lips was a very difficult. Even when I tried too use a makeup remover and face wash. The lip stain really does stain your lips and for a few days with just one use. So, don’t be applying this stain too your lips if you don’t want it too last for days on end. You are better off with a lipstick or gloss.

The lip stain did come in several

shades, but I chose a pink one. If you want too use this lip stain I would recommend you use a natural shaded one instead because like I said your lips will be stained for awhile. The natural ones look a whole lot nicer as well.

I would recommend this lip stain to girl who have a special occasion and need the lip color to last as long as possible, but for a daytime look just stick too the lipstick ladies. This product isn’t worth it. It’s just okay for special occasion I think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311081216231031/k2311a081/8.1.10