Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom Perfume
  • I think if you were to use too much of it, it would smell too strong and make you and everyone around you sneeze
  • I would recommend the this wonderful florally perfume to any female to wear out during the day, or for a special occasion at night

• by Soleil Robins

I recently tried Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom Perfume and I must say it smelled amazingly nice. It wasn’t too strong or too light smelling. It was just right. It came in a little 2 ounce bottle and was a bit pricy, but was worth every dollar I spent on it.

The perfume bottle was glass and very fancy. The little spray pump was very easy to use

and sprayed the perfume nicely on me. The perfume inside the bottle had a very nice floral scent to it that reminded me of roses and sweet pea flowers in the a flower garden at nighttime. I don’t know if it actually had roses and sweet pea flowers in it, but it smelled nice and that is what it reminded me of.

The way I applied the Pleasure Bloom Perfume was by squirting a little bit of it onto my wrist. After I rubbed my wrists up against my neck to apply some of the perfume to it as well. A very little bit of this perfume goes along ways and is very nice smelling. I think if you were to use too much of it, it would smell too strong and make you ...

• Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom Perfume
      and everyone around you sneeze.

I would recommend the this wonderful florally perfume to any female to wear out during the day, or for a special occasion at night. I even think it is fit for a young teenager to wear once in awhile on dates. I will be getting another bottle of this perfume once I am out because I haven’t found a perfume like this

one that isn’t too light or too strong, but still smells so good when you wear it.

I do hope those of you who try the floral perfume like it as much as I do. Remember a little bit of this perfume goes a long ways so don’t spray a ton on. Just a couple squirts should do it and the perfume will last you a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311081216211031/k2311a081/8.1.10