Argentina Corned Beef  » Food  »
  • I'm not really a fan of corned beef, but I decided to buy one to have something to eat at home that's easy to cook
  • Out of all the local brands of corned beef that I saw in the groceries, I bought Argentina Corned Beef (175 grams)
  • I'm happy that Argentina Corned Beef doesn't have that fake red color

• by Alex_29

I’m not really a fan of corned beef, but I decided to buy one to have something to eat at home that’s easy to cook. It’s also good to have something that doesn’t easily spoil even if it’s not refrigerated. Out of all the local brands of corned beef that I saw in the groceries, I bought Argentina Corned Beef (175 grams). It’s one of the popular brands in the

Philippines.

I’m happy I bought Argentina. I cooked it with garlic, onion, and potatoes. It doesn’t have that much oil. It’s actually more of a dry corned beef, which I really like. I’ve seen some corned beefs containing oil and liquid inside the can. There are some that contains red colored liquid inside which adds color to the beef, which is not good at all. I’m happy that Argentina Corned Beef doesn’t ...

• have that fake red color. The can is also completely filled with corned beef. So a 175 grams would be enough for more than 2 people. I’m also satisfied with the taste. It’s not too salty.

The can of Argentina looks very simple. It says on the label that it’s fortified with zinc and iron which are good for our health. But we all know that eating canned foods is still

not healthy because of the preservatives it contain. So, eating corned beef should be minimal, and once the can is already open, you need to transfer the content to a separate container if not all of the contents will be cooked. It’s not good to keep the food in a tin can. Argentina Corned Beef is inexpensive and it’s not bad to eat it once in a while. It’s a delicious corned beef.

Argentina Corned Beef

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271081216171031/k2311a081/8.1.10