GPS Navigator ZX 150  » Electronics  »
  • At the outset, I must clarify that I am fully satisfied with this navigator and it has made my driving experience quite fascinating and easy
  • However, the feature that I like most is the ease with which I can make any map in 2D and 3D in any angle

• by Galega

Getting a GPS navigator has become a priority these days due to variety of reasons. I was told by one of my best friends to install a GPS navigator into my car. I followed his advice and bought a brand new GPS navigator ZX 150.

This was also the same as suggested by my friend. At the outset, I must clarify that I am fully satisfied with this navigator and it has made

my driving experience quite fascinating and easy.

With fully interactive and standard graphic I am experiencing the map like never before. I can drag the map in any direction in which I am driving and more importantly to make my driving quite easy, the zoom in and zoom out facility is really great.

However, the feature that I like most is the ease with which I can make any map in 2D and ...

• 3D in any angle. Added with this is facility to rotate the map to have a perfect perspective.

One feature that is there to mesmerize anyone who is travelling in my car is the facility to change the mode of the map. It is stunning to see the map in full daylight mode driving in the dark night.

The GPS is added in the car especially for its searchable option. When I got

relocated in a new locality, the searching facility of this GPS helped me a lot.

Just typing the word of the locality for which I am searching, and the screen enlightened with the satellite map of the concerned locality with all the above facility. On the whole this is a gadget for which I am really proud of.

Now, I have to say a word of thank to that of my friend who recommended me for this car stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161081216131031/k2311a081/8.1.10