Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this sometime last month at Rustan's Supermarket
  • But when attending evening parties I know I need more make up for an added glow
  • I will recommend this to anyone who wants their eyes too look longer and thicker without the messy and heavy feeling

• by ladyli

I’ve just discovered this Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara. I bought this sometime last month at Rustan’s Supermarket. It costs me PHP695.

I bought this for occasional use actually. I am no the type who wears make-up everyday because I am already contented with lipstick and light pressed powder in my day to day office exposures. But when attending evening parties I know I need more make up for an added glow. I am not also the type who goes to parlor each time I need to be fully made up. I have some training on how to apply make up and I can very well use this knowledge on myself actually.

Now just yesterday when I attended a dinner party thrown by my best friend in celebration of her and

her spouse’s 25th wedding anniversary, I was the one who made up myself. I had the chance to use this Max factor False Lash Effect Mascara for the first time and you know what it really enhanced my look. The eyes are always the face’s central attraction and this Max factor False Lash Effect Mascara really made a lot of difference on my appearance. Imagine with just few strokes on my thin lashes, this product was able to give thicker and longer effect and looked like I had naturally thick and long eyelashes. It does not have the fake appearance of most false eyelashes products. Even my husband liked the way it enhanced my appearance. My husband is my number one critic. He does not want me to look like a ...

• mannequin and he hates very fake look on my face. But my husband said nothing negative and even appreciated my well groomed lashes. One thing I really appreciated about this mascara is it did not give me a heavy feel at all. There are mascara’s that are so heavy to carry and would even irritate eye but the Max factor False Lash Effect Mascara is so eye-friendly and it is just like wearing no mascara at all. It is so easy to apply, it is no messy at all and it easily blended and mixed evenly on my lashes. It did not give me any hard time actually. I myself felt elated as I saw my eyes very attractive with the longer and thicker lashes.

Now when I

arrived at the party, I felt very confident with the prior approval received from my husband. Now even my close friends at the party were asking me how I did my eyelashes. Of course I am not the one who believes in beauty secrets. I always share every beauty tips so that others will also benefit. I’ve in a way promoted this Max Factor product and one of my friends even asked me if I am a Beauty Consultant of Max Factor. Of course I am not but I always give credit when it is due. And in this case, the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara really deserves some credit. I will recommend this to anyone who wants their eyes too look longer and thicker without the messy and heavy feeling.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311081216111031/k2311a081/8.1.10