Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream
  • I found Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to be a perfect cream which helped me to reduce dark sports, marks and visibly lighten my skin
  • I have been always impressed with pond’s products and felt confident to use their products for my skin, as they always come with the competetive skin care products compared to other international more expensive brands
  • I have tried few products which claims that their product will reduce dark spots and make the skin soft but so far was not so satisfied with any of them un till now ,but one of my friends suggested me to try the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream as I had lots of dark spots in my face, my friend was using this ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream For the past 8 months and he noticed that his dark spots and the scars have been reduced to maximum, also he has the same type of skin as I have which is oily
  • After chatting with him about the product, I thought I too should try ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream on my face, since we both have the same type of skin
  • I suggest using the cream twice a day, also I feel it works better when I apply the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream on my face before going to bed or that time when u are not expose to direct sunlight, since the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream does not have any SPF in it to protect my face from sun burns

• by santosh

I found Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to be a perfect cream which helped me to reduce dark sports, marks and visibly lighten my skin. I have been always impressed with pond’s products and felt confident to use their products for my skin, as they always come with the competetive skin care products compared to other international more expensive brands.

the scars have been reduced to maximum, also he has the same type of skin as I have which is oily.

After chatting with him about the product, I thought I too should try ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream on my face, since we both have the same type of skin. Later I went to the nearest store from my house where I had remembered seeing the ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream in the display a few days back, since I just wanted to try that the cream really helps to reduce the dark sports, marks and the dark circles I bought the smallest pack available it was a 50gm Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream it cost me INR 64.00.

The Ponds White Beauty cream comes in a container with white body and a cool pink color cap which gives a pleasant look ...

• to the container. Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream is a thick and rich cream which has to be applied on clean and dry skin twice a day.

As I take the cream in my finger tip I can feel the cream to be silky smooth and as I apply the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to my face it get absorbed in to the skin quickly and does not leave any oily feeling and got a pleasant fragrance which I like it.

After applying the cream just for a week I visibly saw lot of difference in my skin, the dark spots and the marks on my cheeks where visibly lightening up, by seeing this I felt very happy and pleased.

While using Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream I noticed that this cream even though appears to be thick and creamy does

not clog pores as the creams do, after couple of weeks, I felt my skin looked and felt much healthier and softer than before.

I highly recommend Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to anyone having dark spots and marks on their faces, but I am not sure if this cream makes u fairer but I am sure that it will reduce the dark spots because of which my face got brighter.

I suggest using the cream twice a day, also I feel it works better when I apply the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream on my face before going to bed or that time when u are not expose to direct sunlight, since the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream does not have any SPF in it to protect my face from sun burns.

I hope they improve the formula and add some SPF in the cream.

paresh barai says :

re : I found Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to be a perfect cream which helped me to reduce dark sports, marks and visibly lighten my skin
    It does what you say, but it also gives some side effects like dry skin, red marks and itchiness when you stop applying it on your skin. I had that issue. That is why i do not recommend it. It’s better to use Some Ayurveda product.

Galega says :

My wife had used it and her experience is contrary to what you have. There isn’t any problem in discontinuing it. I think the itchiness you had might have occurred because of some other reasons.

kenneth says :

1.do i need to wash first my face before i apply the cream? 2.will i apply it with my wet face or dry face? 3.after applying the cream,will i wash it or leave it until it dries?

me.glenrose says :

You need to wash you face first, pat it fry and then apply the cream afterwards. Just leave the cream on your face until it dries, don’t wash it off with water again.

Santosh replies :

Yes as glenrose mentioned we need to wash our face, for best result, we can use the lukewarm water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071216020131/k2311a0730/7.30.10