Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate Flavor  » Food  »
  • Since I am a bachelor, even though I love to cook I only get to do so occasionally and most of the times I don’t have the time as I have to work long hours so I used to have my meals in the restaurants near my office
  • Recently I noticed that my energy level was detoriating after working in the night shifts
  • I decided to get some supplements which will help me to regain the required nutrients
  • It comes in 250 gm container for INR 128.00 and 500 gm container for INR 235.00, as I am single and live alone in my apartment I thought it will be best to buy 250 gm container for me
  • The Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate has 26 vitamins and minerals which keeps me active all the day ,it has got high proteins in it which is good for muscles and skin, carbohydrates which gives energy and many like calcium to build bones, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin B6, iron etc. I am extremely satisfied with Boost nutritional energy chocolate drink and I highly recommend Boost nutritional energy chocolate drink to anyone who is looking for a great tasty drink, loaded with vitamins and minerals, which will helps to provide all the required nutrition so that we can start the day right

• by santosh

I am working in a software company and living alone in my apartment. I have to work long hours in my office, many of the times I would be working in the night shift which makes me tired and exhausted. Since I am a bachelor, even though I love to cook I only get to do so occasionally and most of the times I don’t have the time as I have to work long hours so I used to have my meals in the restaurants near my office. But having food in the restaurants is nothing like home cooked food and I had a feeling that it didn’t provide me with all the required vitamins, minerals and proteins which made me to get exhausted frequently while at work.

Recently I noticed that my energy

level was detoriating after working in the night shifts. I decided to get some supplements which will help me to regain the required nutrients. My sister suggested the Boost Nutritional Energy Chocolate Drink. She drank Boost during her pregnancy period and after childbirth so that she was never low in energy.

I took her advise and went to a store near my office and asked for the Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate. It comes in 250 gm container for INR 128.00 and 500 gm container for INR 235.00, as I am single and live alone in my apartment I thought it will be best to buy 250 gm container for me. The Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate comes in a full red plastic bottle which looks very attractive, with the Brand Boost ...

• written in combination of white and gold font.

I now have two mugs of Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate every day, morning before I start to office I have a hot mug of Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate and once before I go to bed. I love to have Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate since it is so creamy and tasty.

I began to notice the improvement in my energy levels after just coupld of weeks of drinking Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate twice a day, I used to mix the Boost Nutritional Energy Drink Chocolate with the milk so that I will get the calcium and required proteins from milk and also milk makes the drink tastier for me. The only downside is that it is pricey, however it is the high nutritional and has great

taste and I am hooked with now.

I am extremely satisfied with Boost nutritional energy chocolate drink and I highly recommend Boost nutritional energy chocolate drink to anyone who is looking for a great tasty drink, loaded with vitamins and minerals, which will helps to provide all the required nutrition so that we can start the day right.

It is suitable for all ages and you can get Boost in almost all the supermarkets and the departmental stores.

Srijith says :

Ive Been Drinkin Boost For almost 15 years, Ive Heard Like Boost Increases Your Cholesterol. Is It True???

Dhanya says :

Srijith,

If you are an adult above 30 years of age, and is overweight it is better to avoid Boost as the sugar content and high energy would negatively effect your health. Such health drinks are for growing children who has high nutritional requirement. Adults who are with high nutritional requirement can also have health drinks. But aduts who are cautioned with body weight or cholesterol can avoid using health drinks that add to normal food calories.

vida says :

Boost has a high sugar content,and carbohydrates so it can cause problem like diabetes.. not cholesterol. It says its protein drink, but if u look at the label it carries more of carbs and sugar and low on protein. I would definitely not drink this.

santarzan replies :

i dont have any idea about that .. but u can use it without milk or low fat milk

Dhanya says :

As Santarzan mentioned you can drink skimmed milk (full skimmed or semi-skimmed milk)instead of cream milk. It would lessen the negative effects.

Santosh replies :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071216010131/k2311a0730/7.30.10