Nokia Battery BL-4C  » Phones  »
  • Very soon, I decided to bring an original battery for my phone
  • It is considered as the best battery option for a handheld device like mobile phone and laptop
  • I have noticed that, in spite of, claiming the stated voltage, the duplicate battery was unable to respond accordingly
  • And, that’s why I know, there must have happened some problem with my mobile phone
  • Seeing all this, I would highly recommend anyone to always go for an original one specially if the used phone comes from the house of Nokia

• by Galega

Even though, I was aware of the fact that an original battery is a must for promised working of a mobile phone, due to some reasons I went for a duplicate one. I am using a Nokia phone and the functionality coupled with solid performance of the phone got downward since I started to use a duplicate one. Very soon, I decided to bring an original battery for my phone.

The batter is BL-4C. After the use of this battery the performance of

the phone got enhanced dramatically.

It is again working with the same way as when it was new. The battery is a Lithium Ion one.

It is considered as the best battery option for a handheld device like mobile phone and laptop. I didn’t notice the performance of battery used in my new phone.

However, now after changing it, I am keeping a watch on it and I must add here that I am stunned by solid performance it is giving with my ...

• mobile phone. First of all, the voltage usage of the battery is exactly same as demanded by my mobile phone catalogue.

I have noticed that, in spite of, claiming the stated voltage, the duplicate battery was unable to respond accordingly. And, that’s why I know, there must have happened some problem with my mobile phone.

The input demanded by my phone is 3. 7 volts and I have checked it using electronic equipment and to my surprise the level is exactly the same.

When

I did the same procedure with the duplicate battery, the level was about half volt more. Other than coming with one year warranty, the weight of the battery is also worth astonishing me.

Its weight is 24 gram. When I checked the weight of the battery came with my phone when I bought it, the weight is same 24 g.

Seeing all this, I would highly recommend anyone to always go for an original one specially if the used phone comes from the house of Nokia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3730071215990131/k2311a0730/7.30.10