Maybelline Power Finishing Veil Translucent Powder
  • She noticed my skin and suggested something, which I had never tried in my life
  • To tell you the truth, I think that it is great as a foundation and I have never used any thing like it before
  • The Maybelline Powder is really amazing, this is what I thought, when I had used it and have been using it since then and to be honest I just can not say enough about this powder
  • I have noticed that after I have washed it off, I do have a few pimples and while putting it on, it gets a little messy as you will find powder on your shirt but it is not a big deal, thank you Maybelline for such a great product

• by Leviathan

First of all let me tell you this that I am not a whiner, I am often content with what I have and that includes my skin too. Since my childhood, I have tried lots of stuff, expensive and cheap, cosmetics and herbal lotions and you must believe me when I say this that they do help but only for a little time, not even cover the whole event.

You must have guessed I have an oily skin. It has been more than twenty years now that I have used routine make up and for

the first time I switched to something, which was quite different.

It was because of a lovely lady, who had moved to next door a few months back, and I became good friends with her. She noticed my skin and suggested something, which I had never tried in my life. Even the name is quite long; Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Translucent Loose Powder but it did wonders for me.

To tell you the truth, I think that it is great as a foundation and I have never used any thing like it before. The ...

• first thing I noticed, after putting it on was that it made my skin look flaw less. This powder evens out my skin tone and also hides the light marks, which spoil my looks. Putting it on did not give me a cakey feeling, which I usually have when I used other foundations.

The Maybelline Powder is really amazing, this is what I thought, when I had used it and have been using it since then and to be honest I just can not say enough about this powder. For me this is the one

and no other.

As the saying goes nobody is perfect, so I did face a couple of drawbacks when I used Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Translucent Loose Powder. They do not matter much but as I have told everything, so why not these as well. I have noticed that after I have washed it off, I do have a few pimples and while putting it on, it gets a little messy as you will find powder on your shirt but it is not a big deal, thank you Maybelline for such a great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071215950131/k2311a0730/7.30.10