Tiki Resort- Facebook Game  » Games  »
  • I have played several different games on the social network Facebook, and this was one of them that I like
  • It is really fun and interesting and can get quite addicting
  • Me and my friends often compete against each other to see who island loos the best
  • So I highly recommend Tiki Resort to others

• by Micole

I have played several different games on the social network Facebook, and this was one of them that I like. You can play this game on Facebook if you have an account.

With this game you can make you own little town that is on an island, and build all sorts of attractions to keep people coming to your island.

It is really fun and interesting and can get quite

addicting.

I play this game all the time and it never gets tiring.

I like being able to build my island the way I want it and trying to get as many people to my island by buying them drinks and by having lots of attractions for people to have fun and enjoy themselves.

You get coins by the attractions you have and when people go to them.

With the ...

• coins is where you can buy the drinks for the guess and the numerous attractions.

Also when you have friends that play, you can visit each other islands and earn more coins by helping their island stay clean by picking up the trash left from the guess on your island.

The higher you go up in level then eventually you can get a second island that you can start managing as

well.

Continue to go to higher levels and you will get even more islands.

It is also fun to have your friends play too because you can send each other gifts and help each other out on the islands.

Me and my friends often compete against each other to see who island loos the best.

It is really entertaining and I just love playing.

So I highly recommend Tiki Resort to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830071215880131/k2311a0730/7.30.10