Kroger Crunchy Granola Bars - Peanut Butter
  • In each box comes six packages and in six packages comes two thin granola bars and the cost is around two-dollars and twenty cents a box
  • As much as I love the peanut butter granola bars, I generally don't purchase these as often as I do the variety pack by Kroger, which consists of two peanut butter, two oats and honey and two maple and brown sugars granola bars

• by CirclingCanvas

These granola bars are sold only at Kroger because they are a Kroger product. I have to say that these peanut butter granola bars are truly exceptional! They are positively delicious! They have a very strong peanut butter taste and smell.

There’s a layer of peanut butter that rests on top of the granola bars, so the granola bars can be kind of sticky and messy! Another reason they’re messy is because when I bite into a granola bar, crumbs seem to fly everywhere! I

have to be pretty careful when eating a package of these bars because I don’t want crumbs lying around the house as that will attract pesky pests, like ants.

Whenever I eat a package of these granola bars, I have to ensure that there’s a big napkin on the table and that I eat over it and afterward, check to see if any crumbs flew outside of the napkin’s range.

It can be a pain eating these granola bars as a result, but they sure ...

• are good!

These peanut butter granola bars are good in more ways than one.

Aside from the tasty peanut butter flavor, the granola bars consist of whole grains and vitamins and nutrients.

It’s not the healthiest snack out there, but it’s way healthier than junk food! It’s a feel-good snack item that’s not real bad for the body.

In each box comes six packages and in six packages comes two thin granola bars and the cost is around two-dollars and twenty cents a box.

That’s a

price the I’m okay with considering how good these granola bars are.

They aren’t particularly filling, but they do curb afternoon hunger cravings somewhat.

As much as I love the peanut butter granola bars, I generally don’t purchase these as often as I do the variety pack by Kroger, which consists of two peanut butter, two oats and honey and two maple and brown sugars granola bars.

Still, these granola bars are exceptionally good and crunchy as well as exceptionally messy! They’re quite deserving of a “9″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071215830131/k2311a0730/7.30.10