Blistex Lip Infusion Moisture Splash  » Cosmetics  »
  • There were several lip balm that I tried however I only found the best in Blistex because of its unique and convenient formula
  • I think the rolling tip applicator addresses this concern
  • It does not have a cheesy smell too which I like

• by Herrera212

Nothing can beat the uneasiness of dry lips. When I exposed to extreme coldness or too much humidity, I always suffer dry chapped lips. There must be someway that I could keep a brand and then use it for this purpose. There were several lip balm that I tried however I only found the best in Blistex because of its unique and convenient formula.

The main good thing about Blistex is its its stainless steel rolling tip applicator which gives you the utmost convenience when

you want to cure dryness in your lips. This allows you to take care of unwanted uneven touch with lip balms. I normally have to smudge the texture of my lips with my little finger if I am using a lip balm. It is repetitive and sometimes if you are holding something dirty, you will end up looking for tissue to even out your lips instead. I think the rolling tip applicator addresses this concern. Secondly, it is made up of aluminum which is safe.

• I also like how the liquid formula effortlessly rolls on the lips giving it an immediate soothing and cooling sensation. Given that you seek help from this product to alleviate dryness, it should give you that instant relief. This lip remedy provides that with its infused moisture-binding formula. The moisturizing effect can protect the lips despite the constant exposure in weather conditions.

Another thing, I am happy with this product that despite being in liquid form, it is light and non-waxy on the lips. I

really thought that this would feel like lip gloss but it does not contain shine when you apply it on. It is fast absorbing and penetrates deeply into the lips upon instant application. It does not have a cheesy smell too which I like.

This liquid lip balm is a must try even for men like me. It imparts the unconventional non-wax formula in liquid form yet with a mess-proof application. The effect is impressive because lips are provided superb hydration which is the most important thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071215630131/k2311a0730/7.30.10