Kiss My Face Whitening Aloe Vera Toothpaste  » Cosmetics  »
  • The product has impressive features which I enjoyed while I was using it
  • First, I like how they use organic ingredients
  • Thus having this taste would really be a great experience when trying this toothpaste

• by Herrera212

Some toothpaste promises whitening effects. I have asked my dentist about how to whiten teeth and if there is a product to help us achieve white teeth. I was searching for some products and one of the high recommended by my friend was the one from Kiss My Face.

The product has impressive features which I enjoyed while I was using it. First, I like how they use organic ingredients. If there is one thing that is also important,

it is oral health. If you use toothpaste which has ingredients contaminated with chemicals, that poses a higher risk of oral diseases or other worst thing that can happen to your mouth. Given the choice of organic ingredients in this product is the most rewarding benefit. One must be conscious about the price if a product is organic.

This also uses conventional tasting mint. We always have this as a favorite flavor because nothing can come close to the ...

• refreshing taste of mint as a feeling of cleanliness or relief. Thus having this taste would really be a great experience when trying this toothpaste.

There are incredible list of anti-bacterial ingredients in the product which helps fights oral cavities. There is olive, tea tree, peppermint and aloe vera. These are effective in controlling bacteria build-up. I like how the label specifies these ingredients.

The thing that I find not impressive is its whitening promise. I did not

experience any change or effectiveness in terms of these feature. It may clean your teeth very well giving you that fresh breath for hours but this cannot provide a whiter teeth. Some might think that this can give you that pure white teeth like the ones that celebrity has or some models have. The effect is not close to that. This one is not really a whitening toothpaste. It can deliver good results such as cleaning your teeth but not to whiten it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071215621231/k2311a0730/7.30.10