McDonald’s Frozen Strawberry Lemonade  » Food  »
0.5
  • I love lemonade and live in the scorching hot dessert, so I wanted to try one of these lemonades really bad
  • I was disappointed and had to let my husband and sister taste it
  • It’s better and more cost efficient to order a regular lemonade
  • I guarantee that if you are a true lemonade lover like myself this will be a negative experience

• by adrean_j

I’d been craving a McDonald’s frozen strawberry lemonade ever since I’d been brainwashed by the commercials. It looks so cold and lemony. I love lemonade and live in the scorching hot dessert, so I wanted to try one of these lemonades really bad.

I finally got the chance and ordered a medium frozen strawberry lemonade. The drink was cold and icy as expected, but it was nothing like I’d seen

on the commercial.

They just threw some really sweet generic strawberry syrup into the bottom of the cup. It was so disgusting and almost made me gag on the spot.

I then decided to mix it up for better flavor and that didn’t work at all. The lemonade was tart and watered down at the same time.

I didn’t enjoy one thing about it. It tasted so fake and I ...

matthew stein says :

who does the voice for the talking lemon in the commercial for the new strawberry lemonade?

Ryanne says :

I looked it up… it is Steve Schirripa, the guy from the Sopranos and Secret Life of an American Teenager.

Ryanne says :

I am wondering the same… it sure does sound a lot like Steve Schirripa, but it`s not listed in his IMDB credits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071215531231/k2311a0730/7.30.10