Great Value Boil in a Bag White Rice
  • It’s hard to compliment a delicious meal with rice when you don’t even know how to make it properly
  • I decided to try some instant rice because my mom uses it and had suggested it to me
  • I suggest that everyone that has a hard time cooking rice try this product

• by adrean_j

I was getting pretty tired of ruining rice. It is a food that I’ve always had a hard time cooking. It was always either too crunchy or too mushy.

It’s hard to compliment a delicious meal with rice when you don’t even know how to make it properly. I decided to try some instant rice because my mom uses it and had suggested it to me.

I decided to go with the boil in

a bag rice from great value because it was right in my price range. Instant rice is always more pricey than regular rice.

The first time I used the rice I tried hard to time the ten minutes. The rice came out perfectly cooked.

It was not crunchy or mushy and it also wasn’t too starchy like some rice’s. I now use the Great Value boil in a bag rice for all of ...

• my rice needs.

I use it to make shrimp fried rice, Spanish rice, and rice pudding. When I cook this rice now I don’t even have to time it.

It is just that easy. I just let it boil until the bag is full and stretched.

This lets me know that it is ready. I can simply cut the bag open and have steaming fresh rice available.

It cuts a lot of time

off of my cooking, because it takes half of the time to cook than traditional rice. The box comes with four bags in it and this is enough for four meals for two.

I usually pick up two or three boxes when I do my monthly grocery shopping. I suggest that everyone that has a hard time cooking rice try this product.

It will give you a whole new outlook on rice as part of your dishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071215521231/k2311a0730/7.30.10