Blistex Medicated Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • It looked like it was nothing different from chap stick, but I knew Blistex was a trusted brand and wanted to experience it for myself
  • I think that the Blistex medicated balm is the best lip ointment around

• by adrean_j

One winter my lips were really chapped. My lips seemed to stay chapped anyway because of the dry area I live in. It just gets worse during the winter hours and believe me it can be really painful. My lips were hurting seriously and they were split up the middle. I’m used to it splitting some times at the bottom but this time my bottom and top lip had split leaving me in excruciating pain. It hurt just to move my lips whether it was to talk or eat or even sigh. I literally could not move my lips without feeling pain. I ran out to the store to find something that would soothe my lips and help them heal. I ran into some Blistex medicated lip balm. It looked like it was nothing

different from chap stick, but I knew Blistex was a trusted brand and wanted to experience it for myself. The tube is small and can easily be adjusted with the turn of a dial. It is like the traditional chap stick works.

I applied it to my lips and did feel kind of a warming sensation. It was warm but I knew that this was because of the medication working into my lips. My lips also felt a slight tingle and soothing feeling almost automatically. The Blistex glided on my lips with ease and left them feeling much more moisturized. I was happy to get the dryness away. This particular Blistex didn’t have any flavor so it was kind of a menthol type deal. It wasn’t full fledged menthol but I could get a ...

• slight whiff of it. I knew it was medicated and assumed it was the medicine. It is best not to lick your lips while using the Blistex medicated lip balm. It will leave a nasty and unsavory flavor in your mouth. After a full day of wearing Blistex, I was saying thank heavens. It really works wonders and turned my frown upside down. The cracks that I’d been dealing with for the past 3 days were already beginning to heal up and the pain was subsiding. After a full two days use my lips were completely healed. I was jumping for joy when I woke up in the morning and could enjoy my cup of coffee without any irritation to my lips.

The cracks were closed up and there was no rawness or redness on

my lips any longer. The peeling also diminished. I felt like I could be a lip model after using this product. I think that the Blistex medicated balm is the best lip ointment around. I loved getting results within 48 hours. I then continued to use it on a daily basis and no longer had to worry about my lips chapping, chafing or cracking. As long as I use Blistex it leaves my lips healthy and nourished. I think everyone should use this product on a daily basis. Don’t wait until your lips are in serious need of something. It is safe and mild and I’ve never experienced any problems with it. The only thing I do think this product needs is a flavor or even a variety of flavors to make it more tolerable taste wise.

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071215421231/k2311a0730/7.30.10