Sun Liquid Laundry Detergent Rainforest Scent
  • I was happy to see that however, because I was tired of the watery detergents that didn’t work
  • I thought it smelled great as soon as I opened it, but it was a little different than the original scented sun detergent
  • I was impressed that at the price it only took two capfuls to get it sudsy and ready for my load
  • I suggest everyone on a budget try it out
  • I really love using it on my sons shirts when he spits up on them, because it gets out that extra nasty old milk smell than can burden clothes if not washed out well

• by adrean_j

I recently had been using some really cheap laundry detergent and was quite sick of the results I was getting. I needed something that was affordable, but didn’t want something that wouldn’t even clean my laundry. I was familiar wit Sun laundry detergent and knew it worked decently. I however was in search of it in liquid form. I’d already tried the powder and it didn’t really work as good as I liked. I ran into a bottle of sun laundry detergent in the liquid form that was very inexpensive. It was rainforest scented. As I opened the bottle I could see the clear liquid. It was much thicker than I had anticipated. I was happy to see that however, because I was tired of the watery detergents that

didn’t work. I thought it smelled great as soon as I opened it, but it was a little different than the original scented sun detergent. It had kind of a fresh pine smell, something like pine sol. However it also had like a fresh water scent. I liked it and thought that it was actually the perfect scent for my laundry. At this time I was excited to start my load and see what magic the Sun detergent would make.

When I poured it in the load, I used the recommended capful plus an extra cap, because I have to see suds before I will think the water is soapy enough. I was impressed that at the price it only took two capfuls to get it sudsy and ready ...

• for my load. I washed my darks first and was happy at how they came out. The only thing I did notice is that there was still a small stain on a black pair of pants that I had washed. I then washed my whites and was hoping that it did just as good of a job. Well it did. All of my clothes were fresh smelling and clean. I did mix bleach in with the load, but this is to insure maximum whitening. After drying, they did lose some of their scent, but this is expected with detergents of its caliber. What I didn’t expect was for the scent to last for days to come. I folded the laundry and put it away. Days later as I
        started to remove articles of clothing I realized that they were still bursting with that wonderful rainforest aroma. I liked this detergent much better than the powdered form because I didn’t have to worry about any clumps or dry white spots that can ruin clothes, especially darks.

I have vowed to make sun liquid laundry detergent my new favorite. I suggest everyone on a budget try it out. It is more potent than other detergents and is pretty close to other named brand detergents like Gain, Wisk and Tide. I really love using it on my sons shirts when he spits up on them, because it gets out that extra nasty old milk smell than can burden clothes if not washed out well. So if you have kids, use this detergent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330071215371231/k2311a0730/7.30.10