McCormick Celery Flakes
  • I don’t know about all of you but I love celery
  • I like the flavor of it, but really did not know other ways that I could use it without having big chunks of celery in my food
  • I know I spent about 4 bucks on it and it is only 0.5 oz
  • This also makes the McCormick celery flakes convenient and time saving

• by adrean_j

I don’t know about all of you but I love celery. It is one of my favorite vegetables and I love to incorporate it into as many meals as possible. I usually don’t get the chance to use celery unless I’m baking something or making a stew.

I like the flavor of it, but really did not know other ways that I could use

it without having big chunks of celery in my food. When I was doing my grocery shopping a few weeks ago I ran into the McCormick celery flakes and wanted to try it out.

I purchased it, and it was kind of pricey compared to other seasonings. I know I spent about 4 bucks on it and it is only 0.

5 oz. I was excited to try it and started to experiment with the celery.

I was now able to use it more as a parsley and it was great. I used it to season my meats before frying.

I never thought I could have celery flavor in my fried chicken. I also used it in my egg and tuna salad.

It gave it that oomph that I ...

• McCormick Celery Flakes
      was really looking for. I was finally able to get that celery flavor but didn’t have to worry about the actual texture, crunch and stringiness of actual celery.

It cooks well and doesn’t burn or shrivel up when being fried. This is a definite must get for those people that love celery like me.

It also works good in stews and salads when

you are feeling too lazy to chop up some actual celery. This also makes the McCormick celery flakes convenient and time saving.

You can even make your very own celery soup using the flakes water and a mixture of seasonings of your choice. Next time you are in your spice isle, don’t think twice about giving this item a try, it is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071215341231/k2311a0730/7.30.10