Glade Crisp Water Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • I like my home to smell clean and fresh always
  • After experiencing how wonderful it was in my home I decided to keep a can in my vehicle
  • I really love this Glade crisp water air freshener
  • This spray is very affordable and will only cost around a dollar
  • I think everyone that like to keep their house fresh scented should try this air freshener out

• by adrean_j

I hate when my house has odors or smells. I like my home to smell clean and fresh always. It can be especially embarrassing if you have company and there is a stench in your home. I’ve always been an incense kind of gal, but my husband absolutely loathes incense and I had to find an alternative smell good. He chose some Glade spray because it was on sale and a new scent was available. I was kind of happy to see the Glade crisp water scent air freshener. It was a change from the usual clean linen scent and apple cinnamon scent he always chooses. I like Glade aerosol cans because they always last and work properly. I’ve tried other brands of freshener and the buttons get stuck or the plastic at the top breaks. There

is nothing more frustrating than having a full can air freshener that you can never use. The lid of the glad an is sturdy and made with reliable and thick plastic. I can press the button but feel a little resistance which lets me know it will last without breaking. The instructions tell you to shake before spraying, but I almost never do and it has the exact same effect as if you did shake the can.

When I finally decided to spray the crisp water scented spray I got a nose full of joy. It was extremely delightful, but didn’t really smell like the ocean or anything. It had that same kind of freshness as the clean linen or powder scented sprays. It was very subtle, but pleasing. What I did like is that even though ...

• it kind of had that linen smell, it wasn’t overwhelming like the sprays that smell like fabric softener or baby powder. They used just the right combination to form the crisp water aroma. A matter of fact it also kind of reminds me of Febreeze. After spraying the spray the scent can lasts for about 30 minutes, which is nothing special. It’s one of those sprays that you will spray like once a day or right before people come over. I’ve had guests compliment me on the scent as they walked through the door, so it really has some great effects on my home. After experiencing how wonderful it was in my home I decided to keep a can in my vehicle. I don’t know why but for some reason it always starts to smell a little
        stale in their. This air freshener was able to help me mask stale odors. It even helped me mask the smell of gas when my husband left the gas can in my back seat over night.

I really love this Glade crisp water air freshener. It is fresh and works wonders. It an help hide the odor of dirty diapers as well. My dumpster is very far away so I always wait for my husband to get home and he takes out the trash. Some days the diapers in the trash really do a number on my nose. With this glade spray, I never have to worry about that again. This spray is very affordable and will only cost around a dollar. I think everyone that like to keep their house fresh scented should try this air freshener out.

karissa Fox says :

How can water smell crisp? By definition water cannot be crisp, much less smell crisp. Confused…

John says :

Karissa, when someone uses the word “crisp” to describe water or any other liquid or drink, it typically means that it’s really fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330071215321231/k2311a0730/7.30.10