Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes cereal
  • I've grown up with them and they have the most varieties that I love
  • Being used to those sugary cereals, the first thing I noticed is the darkness of the flakes
  • I found the Kellogg's All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes cereal to be tasty and enjoyable
  • I prefer the pure taste of the food, whatever it might be
  • This is something I need to consider buying in order to give me a healthier cereal option

• by Orrymain

My favorite cereal brand of all time is Kellogg’s. I’ve grown up with them and they have the most varieties that I love. That said, I tend to like the ones that aren’t necessarily the healthiest. However, when I have chosen to eat something that isn’t as sugary as what I’m used to, it tends to be a Kellogg’s brand. Recently, I did try something more healthy than my norm —

Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes cereal.

This cereal proclaims that it’s a natural wheat bran which is high in fiber. A serving size of 32 grams, which is about the size of a single serve box, is 100 calories. Being used to those sugary cereals, the first thing I noticed is the darkness of the flakes. I’m used to lighter ones, so I was skeptical.

I really was hesitant. I just don’t try ...

• a lot of bran foods like this one, but I gave it a shot, and lo and behold, I did like it. I found the Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes cereal to be tasty and enjoyable.

For me, I often like to use cereal not as a breakfast food per se, but as a snack. I pour a bowl or eat from the box throughout the day, meaning that I tend to eat it

plain, rather than smothering it with milk, sugar, and cherries like some folks do. I prefer the pure taste of the food, whatever it might be. So the taste for this All-Bran variety was how I would like it when snacking out of the box.

Well, again, I liked it, and that surprised me a great deal. This is something I need to consider buying in order to give me a healthier cereal option.

navita says :

is it ok to have wheat flakes for dinner for weight loss?

Orrymain replies :

I am not a nutrition expert at all. As for me personally, I eat food whenever I want to. Like I said, though, if you want an exprt opinion, you might find a health and nutrition forum to ask for advice. Good luck

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730071215261231/k2311a0730/7.30.10