America’s Got Talent - July 27, 2010 TV Show
  • Sometimes I love America's Got Talent, and sometimes it bores me
  • It's not that I like David Hasselhoff, but I miss him
  • All of them make me regret that Brandy had that personal disaster in her life and couldn't continue on the show
  • Harmonica Pierre - Okay, when this first started, I thought I'd hate it, but within a few seconds, I realized that I was tapping my feet, swaying my body, and smiling
  • Sharon saw it there more than I did, but I think it could be at some point

• by Orrymain

Sometimes I love America’s Got Talent, and sometimes it bores me. I’m not fond of any of the judges, who make no sense in who they put through or buzz out. It’s not that I like David Hasselhoff, but I miss him. I’m not a fan of Howie Mandell, and he hasn’t refreshed anything for me. Sharon Osbourne is more main stream these days, but she has not logic. One moment she’s sentimental, and the next she’s as bad as Piers Morgan. All of them make me regret that Brandy had that personal disaster in her life and couldn’t continue on the show.

Here are a few thoughts on some of

the performers for these evening:

CJ Dippa - Kudos to him for the energy and effort. The song for rap was solid, and I could even understand most of it. However, there was too much of punching that right arm forward into that air for me. I wanted more movement from him.

Harmonica Pierre - Okay, when this first started, I thought I’d hate it, but within a few seconds, I realized that I was tapping my feet, swaying my body, and smiling. Oh my, what a surprise. This guy really knows how to play the harmonica. Now see, Mandell questions whether it could work and thought it was like what he ...

• heard in his doctor’s office. I totally disagree. I thought I’d hate it, and wow, I loved it.

Polina Volcheck - Sorry, this is a strikeout for me. I’m not into this contortionist stuff or whatever it is she does. It’s boring and too weird for me.

Luigi - I have to wonder if he over rehearsed and perhaps had lost his voice. His vocals were strained, and he really seemed to lose it a couple of times. Piers buzzed him because of that, and I totally agreed.

Debra Romer - I want to like her because I think she’s a person who’s gone through a lot and needs a victory. Her

voice isn’t strong enough as yet. I think it could be as her confidence improves. Sharon saw it there more than I did, but I think it could be at some point.

Studio One Young Beast Society - Awesome. I’d like to see them move on. They’re young, energetic, and had some great moves.

As for the others, like Haspop, some were good, but they just aren’t my favorites and probably wouldn’t make it through to the end. Haspop was unique, but what he does just isn’t my thing. Kaya and Sadie were fun, but I can’t imagine watching an hour show of nothing but belly dancing.

We’ll find out tomorrow night who America voted through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1030071215041231/k2311a0730/7.30.10