Healing Foods by Michael Murray ND  » Books  »
  • I first noticed this book during my visit to a JumbaJuice restaurant
  • I love it that in the beginning there's an overview of fat diets, their pros and cons given rather objectively, micro and mini elements and the role they play

• by Iryna D
      I first noticed this book during my visit to a JumbaJuice restaurant. As I sat down waiting for my juice I leisurely leafed through the pages to kill time, however in a minute I got completely engrossed in reading one of the articles.

I

went out of my way to get the book which took a little shuffling as the book was newly released and the JumbaJuice only had one copy.

Since then it’s become my nutritional bible.

Not only is there an article on every imaginable and ...

• unimaginable fruit, vegetable, meat you name it.

with the section on the history of the product, its nutritional value including the vitamin content but definitely not limited to it, health benefits and even some very practical and appetizing recipes.

I love it that in

the beginning there’s an overview of fat diets, their pros and cons given rather objectively, micro and mini elements and the role they play.

The book has great practical application.

I use it practically daily just because I find the info fascinating to read.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172401121501131/k2311a0124/1.24.07