Traditional Medicinals Organic Cold Care P.M. Herbal Tea  » Medicine  »
  • When I DO get sick, however, it's usually worse and so I was really thrilled when I found the Traditional Medicinals Organic Cold Care PM Herbal Tea
  • I like cold products that will help me sleep at night because that's usually what makes me feel the most miserable, as if there already isn't enough going on when I'm sick to make me feel miserable
  • I've tried a few different things to help me sleep when I'm sick and also to help cure my snoring and breathing problems associated with congestion but usually the two products are independent of one another and that's what I think I liked the most about this herbal tea for cold care by Traditional Medicinal
  • The one thing I noticed about this product is that it's not at all an obvious sleeping aid

• by onerios13

My husband gives me a hard time on occasion because I tend to snore when I am or am not sick, though I use the excuse of being sick often enough. When I DO get sick, however, it’s usually worse and so I was really thrilled when I found the Traditional Medicinals Organic Cold Care PM Herbal Tea. I like cold products that will help me sleep at night because that’s usually what makes me feel the most miserable, as if there already isn’t enough going on when I’m sick to make me feel miserable. Anything that’s going to put me to sleep is good if you ask me.

I’ve tried a

few different things to help me sleep when I’m sick and also to help cure my snoring and breathing problems associated with congestion but usually the two products are independent of one another and that’s what I think I liked the most about this herbal tea for cold care by Traditional Medicinal. It’s not too difficult to use, since you can make it on a cup by cup basis. You just put the tea bag in a ceramic mug, pour over it some boiling water and let it steep for about ten minutes. I usually let it steep an additional five minutes just to be sure that I’m getting all the benefits possible from this tea. And then I’ll even squeeze the tea bag out over the cup to make sure ever last little drop is being used.

I’ll start drinking it around 6 and have a cup every hour and a half or so until I’m ready for bed. The one thing I noticed about this product is that it’s not at all an obvious sleeping aid. I found that I was ready for bed when I was ready for bed, but I never felt drugged or was overcome by an inability to stay awake if I needed to. I was very relaxed and the tea was soothing. I’m not usually much of ...

• Traditional Medicinals Organic Cold Care P.M. Herbal Tea
      a tea drinker unless it’s iced and has lots of sugar, but this one was really very tasty. There’s a slight tang to it that I didn’t find undesirable at all.

The actual medicinal properties of this cold care tea seemed to treat more than just a couple different symptoms as well. My fever was gone almost within the first ten minutes of starting to drink my first cup of tee. But aside from the temperature regulation, I could actually breathe better! The warm favors from the tea helped open up my nasal passages from the very first sip, so it tastes good and smells good too.

My husband claims there was

a dramatic improvement in the amount of my snoring and he was actually able to sleep with me the whole night and not have to cart himself to the living room couch in order to get a few hours of good shut eye in an effort to drown out the sounds of my obnoxious snoring. As far as I’m concerned, Traditional Medicinal could charge an arm and a leg for their products and I’d very likely still buy them, because they work wonders to treat my cold and didn’t taste too bad in the process, which is a far cry from the cough syrups and such that I’d otherwise be taking. This tea is wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630071214741131/k2311a0730/7.30.10