re: Cherifer by Tynor vitamin  » Health  »
3.2
archie says :

i am already 18yrs old..can i still grow taller if i take cherifer?,i am desperate of growing taller..

Galega says :

Cherifer PGM is recommended for teenagers of up to 22 years of age. Hence, you can definitely try it.

There is no guarantee that you will grow taller. But, it can stimulate HGH hormone which is responsible for growth. In majority of cases, stimulating HGH hormone lead to growth.

dominic says :

I`m 16 years old already and im 5 6. I`m taking cherifer about a year. Is there a possibility that i will reach 6`0? My fathers height is 5 10.5 and my mothers height is only 5`0 THANKS

Galega says :

Are you taking Cherifer PGM? If you want to add few inches, you should take this. Cherifer PGM is intended for youths up to 22 years. So, you can take it for few years more. It doesn’t have any side effects, but if there is no result even after taking it for more than 6 months, you should stop it.

scott says :

does cherifer activate your growth hormone? my daughter had stop growing for 4 years and she`s still 15 .. she tried cherifer but I think it didn`t work, what do you think should be done? do you eat cherifer everday? once or twice?

Galega says :

Yes, Cherifer PGM can activate growth hormone. Please ensure that your daughter is taking Cherifer PGM, not Cherifer Premium. There is little bit of confusion about this among users who are taking this product without consulting a doctor.

Please remember there is no guarantee that Cherifer PGM can help in gaining height. It also depends on genetic factors, among others.

Your daughter should take one capsule a day (because she is only 15).

Janet says :

Where can I order Cherifer if I am here in the States. I`ve cheked in Walmart but they don`t have it. My friend who visited the Phils. bought some for me but I`m going to run out soon. Please help. Thanks

cristy says :

Is it ok if im going to give my 2 months old baby the Cherifer vitamins?

John says :

It’s not recommended for kids under 2 years old.

Galega says :

Cherifer contains protein. 2 months old baby isn’t supposed to take protein supplement.

When your baby will turn 6 months old, you can discuss with your doctor about possibility of giving Cherifer Syrup (not PGM or Premium) to your baby. Don’t give it without getting the prescription.

mon says :

meron po bang tablets na cherifer,how much it cost………. for 18 years old

Leah Mae says :

yes there is. you can buy it at any drugstores and it would cost you between 18-20 pesos.

Hari says :

Hi, I’m 18 yrs and my height is 5′2. Will I still grow taller if I take cherifer? When I was young I used to be a tall girl to the point that I am the one who is the tallest compare to the others. But when I entered high school I didn’t grow any longer my height was still the same until now because that was the time that I gained weight. So I think instead of increasing height, I gained weight. But now I’m back to being petite again. Do you think the height that was lost to me will back again?

Galega says :

You are just 18. I would suggest you to try Cherifer PGM for continuously three months. Along with taking this supplement, you are also required to exercise regularly.

There is no guarantee that Cherifer PGM will help you to gain few inches, but you can definitely try without compromising your long term health.

Hari says :

Thank you. I appreciate your reply. From now on, I will take cherifer PGM.

Hari says :

How many should I take per day? And when is the best time for drinking it?

Galega says :

You should take only capsule daily. The best time to take Cherifer PGM will be after having your breakfast in the morning.

P.S. Some users feel nausea after taking Cherifer (especially new users). If you also feel something like that, you can take Cherifer PGM just before taking breakfast in the morning.

Angelo says :

Hi i just wanna know if im taking cherifer pgm while im active in dringking protein shakes like gaining mass. Is it ok to take them both? Or not?

Galega says :

There should not be any problem in taking Cherifer PGM and Protein supplement. You should just ensure to stick with the daily recommended dose of both of these products.

Angelo says :

ah ok thanks.

michelle ballares says :

My baby is now 9 month old. Can i already give him cherifer?

Jules Li says :

Cherifer is not recommended for anyone under the age of 2.

Galega says :

Cherifer Drops is recommended for infants up to 2 years of age. However, it would be prudent to discuss with your pediatrician about the possibility of giving it to your baby.

anna bustillo says :

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN TAKING CHERIFER SINCE SHE WAS LITTLE AND BECUSE WE ARE IN OVERSEAS I ALWAYS ASK MY MOTHER TO BUY BOXES FOR MY DAUGHTER.AND APPARENTLY I FOUND OUT THAT I STILL HAVE 4 BOXES LEFT AND JUST NOTICED THAT THE EXPIRY ARE SO NEAR 10 2008 .iI DONT WANT TO PUT IT IN THE RUBBISH BIN VERY EXPENSIVE TO BUY .PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. CAN MY DAUGHTER TAKE IT 2 TIMES DAY? FOR SHE USUALLY TAKES 1 TAB. DAY. PLEASE REPLY, I NEED ANSWERS FROM U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU.

Galega says :

It is already too late to answer this question. But, it may help others with similar situation.

All variants of Cherifer contains too many nutrients. If you take a look at the list of ingredients and daily maximum dose recommended, you will know that there is no need to take more than one capsule in a single day. Many users think that taking high dose may result in quick result. On the contrary, taking high dose continuously can be disastrous for the long term health. You are required to avoid giving two capsules in a single day to your teenage daughter. The rule applies of others too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342401121471131/k2311a0124/1.24.07