re: Cherifer by Tynor vitamin  » Health  »
3.2
Ana says :

I`m already 26y 0. Can i still grow taller with cherifer premium?

Jules Li says :

Ana, I would say it’s very unlikely. Most people actually stop growing between 21-24. You’ve exceeded this age, which means that it likely won’t have an affect.

Galega says :

Cherifer PGM (Pubertal Growth Maximizer) is the brand which is supposed to help teenagers getting little taller. Cherifer Premier is a nutritious supplement.

Cherifer PGM is supposed to be taken by teenagers. It can stimulate growth hormone. However, there is no guarantee that the user will get taller.

You are already 26, past the average age when people keep getting taller. It will be quite tough for you to get taller with this supplement.

Jancen says :

Hi I have read your review and there’s only thing I would like to ask.Is there a possibility that cherifer will have effect on me since I’m 14 now and 4′6 is my height?I’m being tease by my classmate so I want to grow taller.Please answer my question.

Galega says :

You can take Cherifer. Apart from that, consider taking a good Protein and Calcium supplement daily. You are also required to do regular exercise and have balanced diet.

gelli says :

can I take cherifer pgm with zinc before eating breakfast? because my tummy aches when I take it after breakfast

Galega says :

This supplement is not intended to be taken in the empty stomach. You will feel fatigue throughout the day. If you are having stomach after taking it, then you need to discontinue it and look for a suitable alternative.

Shane says :

I am taking cherifer pgm 18-22 with high cgf with zinc. Im taking eat 1 hour after my breafast but my tummy aches and i feel that i want to vomit.
And in pgm 18-22 this is the age? Who can take cherifer pgm? I’m 21 years old

Shane says :

It rather

Galega says :

There isn’t any issue with age. A product can have allergic reaction despite being taken by users in the recommend age group. You need to immediately discontinue taking it.

roi says :

Hi I am now 26 and 5′6 in height. I look tall but actually I am the smallest when I stand with my brothers and my cousins though some of them are younger than me. Can the Cherifer Premium still help me to increase even some inches?

Galega says :

The possibility of gaining height at this age is minimum. I won’t suggest you to invest money in any height enhancing product. You are 5′6″ which is not as such small. Be positive.

Boy dangkalero says :

I have been taking cherifer (PGM) every after dinner, but it makes my stomach upset. Should I adjust the time interval between my dinner and intake? And is it probable to make this still effective for 20 year old female?

Galega says :

You need to take it after eating something. There is no problem with your age.

Judy says :

Hi, im also 22 yrs old female my height is 4′11 I had a brother that was taller then me I think he is 5′6 with a age of 19 but before I am taller than him my mother and father is tall also, what will you recommend for me? Than you.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to take protein and calcium supplement. Taking a specialized height enhancing product at this age may not be useful. Do regular exercise, especially those which stretches your spine.

Oenone says :

Hi I recently turned 18 last May, I am now taking up Cherifer Pgm High in Cgf with Zinc. Is it possible for me to increase a lil height? My stands 5′8 1/2 and my mom’s almost 5′7 I guess while I am almost 5′6. God bless

Galega says :

You are asking about possibility. Yes, it is possible that you will gain few inches in height after taking Cherifer PGM. That is the reason why it is used.

Oenone says :

Thank you for the reply. I’ve been taking it for almost 2 weeks but I don’t actually see any increasement but I would like to ask when can u see it’s possible improvement? Or when should I stop using it when I don’t see any elevation?

Galega says :

You need to take it for 6 - 7 weeks to have noticeable difference. You can see the improvement only after properly measuring your height. If there isn’t any improvement within this time span, then you can discontinue taking it.

Oenone says :

I’ve stopped taking it regularly since due to how busy we are at school but I decide to take it again consecutively. Will it still work? Is it is still feasible for me to grow at least 3 more inches even when we surely have sleepless nights?

Oenone says :

I just wanna ask if it will still be effective knowing that being in tertiary means having endless of sleepless or tireful nights and days and I’m sure it would affect

Galega says :

Yes, it can still be effective if you are under the recommended age group. And, please don’t be under unnecessary stress just because you are two inches shorter than other family members.

Ajones says :

If my parents are both small, will I grow tall if I drink Cherifer Vitamins Why?

Galega says :

A very tedious question, indeed. Genetic is one of the many factors which decides height. The point is, there are other too. I would suggest to have daily balanced diet. Take protein supplement daily under recommended dose. And, ensure to do regular exercise.

Aubrey Galutan says :

Irene says :

Hi, I am 17 years old, my height is 4′11 and I am currently taking cherifer pgm with zinc and I’ve been taking it for almost 2 years, I think, but I’m not really taking it continuously because sometimes I’m losing hope of growing taller. Should I continue taking it? Is there really a chance that it could make me grow taller?

Galega says :

You have already taken it continuously for 2 years without any positive results. You may continue it for time being. But, at the same time, you should also start doing regular exercises, especially those which stretches your spine along with taking daily diets rich in all nutrients, including Protein and Calcium.

Wajahat says :

Where can I buy this capsules?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342401121471131/k2311a0124/1.24.07