Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use the lip balm is by taking my fingertip and dipping it into the lip balm and getting a little bit of it out
  • I will definitely recommend the Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20 to any male or female to use to help protect their lips from the sun and dry air
  • I know I will continue to use this lip balm over and over again on my lips to keep them well hydrated and protected

• by Soleil Robins

For several years now I have been using Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20 to help protect, hydrated, and soft my lips. Till this day it still is one of my favorite lip treatments to use on my lips, and underneath my lip gloss.

it out. After I rub the lip balm into my lips using my fingertip. The lip balm feels very tingly on my lips, but this is very soothing and especially when my lips are dried out and burning. The lip balm has a peachy color inside the lip balm, but it looks clear on my lips. It’s very natural.

The reason I like this daily conditioning lip balm so much is because it contains natural ingredients in it such as aloe, cocoa butter, vitamins, menthol, and waxes. These ingredients are what help protect my lips from the dry air and sun. They are also what help get my lips soft and silky smooth in no time while providing them with the soothing tingly sensation. I have even used this lip balm to help soothe the pain and irritation caused by my cold sores. It ...

• Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20
      helps protect the sores from burning and itchy and from peeling and bleeding. I especially love this lip balm when my lips are cracked open and bleeding because it helps stop the bleeding and helps heal my split open lips right up with in a few days.

In the summertime when I am out in the sun I apply this lip balm 20 minutes before going outside to keep them from burning,

and than every couple of hours after that. So far my lips haven’t burned at all using this lip balm.

I will definitely recommend the Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment with SPF 20 to any male or female to use to help protect their lips from the sun and dry air. I know I will continue to use this lip balm over and over again on my lips to keep them well hydrated and protected.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071214481131/k2311a0730/7.30.10