Dr. Brown Vented Baby Bottle
  • I then stumbled upon Dr. Brown Vented bottle, otherwise known as the Natural Flow baby bottle and although it was a little pricey, I bought it anyway and was very impressed
  • First of all, I love the design of the bottle
  • Other bottles have also had the problem of the nipple not allowing enough liquid out when sucking, but this bottle does not have that problem

• by Crusade

My first baby is just over half a year old and I have trouble breast feeding, so I need to use bottles. I tried the conventional bottles and my baby girl always had a lot of spit up and colic after feeding. She was always miserable so I started looking at other bottles. I then stumbled upon Dr. Brown Vented bottle, otherwise known as the Natural Flow baby bottle and although it was a little pricey, I bought it anyway and was very impressed.

First of all, I love the

design of the bottle. It is very cool and modern considering it is a baby bottle. I love the fact that it is made from glass- I have read that using plastic is not good because every time you put in hot or cold liquids, some chemical or something comes off the plastic into the liquid! So the fact that it is glass is already a good point.

It has a stick type thing that is attached to the vent which goes into the bottle. Then you put the ...

• top on and feed as normal. The internal vent reduces the vacuum and keeps the air out of the formula, juice, whatever it is that you are feeding. Seeing as my baby girl gulps down her liquids, this has been a great help to lessen her problems. Other bottles have also had the problem of the nipple not allowing enough liquid out when sucking, but this bottle does not have that problem. The only thing that I do not really like is the fact that I cannot use lids
        from other bottles (in case I lose this one) so I have to keep a really close eye on it.

I have also read that because this bottle does not allow air to mix with the liquid it does not cause oxidation, which in turn maintains vitamins and nutrients in the liquid, making it even better! The Dr. Brown Vented Bottle is a great product and I will not switch to any other brand. I am yet to meet any other parent who has tried this product and is not satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430071214401031/k2311a0730/7.30.10