Shiro DX331 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I bought the Shiro DX331 Digital Camera few years back and have reached at this conclusion that it is one of the best digital cameras I have ever used keeping in view the price which I paid to own it
  • To get the best results I recommend it for day use because the details of night time pictures are bit compromised
  • I personally feel that you get the best deal as it offers excellent picture quality at very affordable rates

• by Crusade

I bought the Shiro DX331 Digital Camera few years back and have reached at this conclusion that it is one of the best digital cameras I have ever used keeping in view the price which I paid to own it. It is made in Singapore having nice slim size with smooth slide door which protects the lens from dust. It is very sleek and light weight; I can easily place it in the pockets. You can take highly detailed snapshot indoor or outdoor without any major

limitations. Its 7.1 mega pixels camera gives you a higher resolution even I have developed some larger portraits of my most favorite images. I store all the images at my notebook and then critically analyze each image and shortlist them to develop. It can be connected to PCs with the help of a USB data cable.

I can also record the video clips when needed they are recorded in AVI format. The quality of video clips is not as higher as compared with still images but yet ...

• quite satisfactory. It has comparatively poor battery and can decrease rapidly especially at the time of taking movie clips, so, one must be very cautious while doing so. I always keep spare battery fully charged.

To get the best results I recommend it for day use because the details of night time pictures are bit compromised. However, if you like to use it in night mode, you must take the shots where you feel the light is good. If you are a professional photographer you can easily

manage this shortcoming but for newbie it can be difficult to understand the light and shade combinations.

Shiro DX331 Digital Camera is very cheap comparing with other options in the market; I personally feel that you get the best deal as it offers excellent picture quality at very affordable rates. It is light weight, easy to handle and grip. I feel for those persons who are planning to buy the digital cameras must take a look at it. You will feel that it is the best choice under the budget.

Shiro DX331 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4330071214381031/k2311a0730/7.30.10