The Fullerton Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
1 Fullerton Square Singapore 049178. Telephone: (65) 6733 8388
  • But since the hotel staff is very sincere and open to the grievances of their guests, this problem will also be dealt with

• by Tripple

The world moves at breakneck speed nowadays. We all have to work day and night in order to keep up pace. But in between this competition, we all need a break. Just like I needed last summer.

My family including me all wanted to go to Singapore once.So I applied for my leave at office which luckily got sanctioned within a week. Without wasting any more time I sat down on the net to enquire about flights and the hotels at Singapore. The one that caught my eye was The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.

I called their number and enquired about the bookings. Their way of talking only indicated

their hospitality. They asked us about our flight arrival timing and also asked us whether we will need a car to escort us from the airport to The Fullerton Hotel Singapore to which I readily agreed. We booked our AC rooms on phone and after everything was fixed, we set course for the scenic Singapore.

We all had a good journey but was weared out when we reached Singapore airport. After coming out, we saw a man holding a placard bearing my name. After identifying me, he immediately took our luggage and welcomed us to Singapore in the most warm manner possible.

It was a 20 minute drive ...

• from the airport to The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. We were received very hospitably. The receptionist immediately gave us our room numbers and the staff boy rushed with our luggage and the room keys to open our rooms. The rooms were very impressive.

The beds had double mattresses and new bedsheets. The rooms even had maple wood flooring. There was every facility like, enough closets to keep our clothes, side tables. The room service staff was very friendly. They always used to knock and ask whether we are in need of something. They used to change our toiletries every second day. They used to clean the toilet and

our rooms everyday. They took no time to serve us whenever we called them. You can say, our love for Singapore owe its contribution to The Fullerton Hotel as well. This hotel made our stay very special.

Yes, one thing I must say that they need to improve their food. It came across as a very minute dampener during this glorious stay at the hotel. But since the hotel staff is very sincere and open to the grievances of their guests, this problem will also be dealt with. And I can ensure an even more enjoyable stay at The Fullerton Hotel when you visit Singapore the next time.

The Fullerton Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 230071214371031/k2311a0730/7.30.10