Gin Chia, Vitamin Supplement  » Health  »
  • I know it has good qualities in it but what can it do for me

• by Crusade

Gin Chia has given me a new lease on life. I have a very busy life and I have been feeling very tired and listless of late. I have tried taking a multi vitamin, however, I always felt like I was throwing my money away. I really never got what the big deal was, vitamins did nothing to give me energy in my busy days. I met this woman at a cocktail party last month

and we got to talking about health, which included a discussion on various pills.

This woman asked me if I had ever used Ginseng and I had to admit I did not know much about Ginseng, other than the fact that I had heard a lot of mention of it. Ginseng, apparently, is full of antioxidants and saponins. It basically does for you what your body needs. Ginseng is the first herb in the dietary supplement known as Gin Chia.

Chia is short for Golden Chia. It is also known as North American Sage. Sage, you may recall, is a common herb used by Native American Indians for many medicinal reasons. The Natives believed, and still do for that matter, that the sage, or Golden Chia, contains not only antioxidants but also fiber, protein and polyunsaturated fatty acids.

Put Ginseng and Golden Chia together and you get Gin Chia. I learned a ...

• Gin Chia, Vitamin Supplement
      lot in that conversation. I asked, naive that I am, so what can it really do? I know it has good qualities in it but what can it do for me? Apparently if I take these pills I would have more energy, my system would be more regular, and I would not have some of my food cravings throughout the day.

So about three weeks ago I started taking Gin Chia and at first I really did

not notice a huge difference. Over time, though, I started to notice a couple of changes. I did not feel like snacking as much in the evening. I also did not feel tired and drained in the mid afternoon like I have been. Best of all, though, I have dropped 4 pounds without changing anything except for taking Gin Chia. Now I am ready to start adjusting my eating habits and exercise and we will see what happens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430071214341031/k2311a0730/7.30.10